Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sb hermit

Goons Are Great posted:

*ding ding ding*
It's Battle Season in BYOB!! Time to see what my fellow yobbers are made of and if you really are all as tough, brutal and relentless as the grey forums always say.

Here's how to enter the ring and bring glory:
Step 1: Post whatever ITT
Step 2: If someone quotes your post, the two posts fight
Step 3: The crowd decides who wins by emptyquoting the winning post
Step 4: The winner takes it all, the loser gets probed

It's that simple!
Posts can be anything: a joke, a drawing, a discussion, a picture of your pet, a song, a photoshop, a video, whatever goes! The challenging post can be a cool follow up, but does not have to be related to the post it attacks - although it might make sense to have some sort of connection, as else the crowd (or I) might turn against you. Either way, if your post gets less votes than the other one for whatever reason, you will be probed and can enter the ring again after 6 hours.
Emptyquoting to vote for a winner means both quoting without any comment or commenting like "lol", "this one wins" and similar short answers to show your appreciation for the post. Be careful though, if your vote actually appears like a follow up or challenge, I may as well just throw you both in the ring and you fight anyways!

There's no minimum or maximum number of votes needed to win or lose, I'll just end the voting and declare a winner after a bit. If in doubt, I will decide who wins based on my completely arbitrary judgment of what post I like more.

Now, who of you maggots is ready for some FIGHTING??

I challenge thee

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

magic cactus posted:

*cracks arthritic knuckles, wincing slightly*

let's dance.

sb hermit

owlhawk911 posted:

holy poo poo

e: did you edit that or did i miss it, thought it was an emptyquote

sb hermit

it was a ruse to get you to challenge me so that I can finally get my probe

sb hermit

owlhawk911 posted:

if i lose enough of these can i just be banned and/or stoned in the town square?

this one wins

sb hermit

so much this

sb hermit

Dick Bastardly posted:

i run from where i am to where your fist is going and i put my face there

sb hermit

Uxzuigal posted:

So you think this is easy?
Why are you so tough, acting sleezy?

I don't need to train,
To put your name to shame,
This is it, my game!

You claim to be an old friend,
But all I can see is a bellend.
Someone picking on the weak,
So cocky, impatient and sleek..
But now, all you do is weep!

*mic drop*

sb hermit

Dell_Zincht posted:

And I was in your corner, too :(

sb hermit

owlhawk911 posted:

please schedule my probation for approximately 11pm CST, as i need to sleep and cannot stop posting. i would like to courteously request Johannes Brahms' "Wiegenlied: Guten Abend, Gute Nacht", Op. 49, No. 4 as accompaniment. god bless us, each and every one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

Also it's my birthday