Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the yellow dart
Jul 19, 2004

King of rings, armlocks, hugs, and our hearts
https://www.airforcemag.com/goldfein-pandemic-may-help-retention-pilot-shortage/

We're gonna make you come back Rek :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the yellow dart
Jul 19, 2004

pkells posted:

Yeah, I read about that online, and gave it a try. Open the module, let it load, then close out the box. The green check mark will appear next to the link you just clicked. Repeat three more times and print your certificate or whatever you’re supposed to do with those things now.

I think they pulled it today. Is it back up?

the yellow dart
Jul 19, 2004

Fallom posted:

now I just assume everyone’s out to get me.

I mean they probably still are

the yellow dart
Jul 19, 2004

Belgian Waffle posted:

We're all working from home so that's not really an issue... but people can still take leave (and were encouraged to) and they can still travel up to 8 hours away to stay "local" through the 4-day weekend which includes out of state travel.
It's nonsense. I meant to say that I support our command team's decision.

Doesn't this mean you can basically gently caress around at home without taking leave anyway? I mean I'm "working" today but that's with 2 hours of PT, watching TV, and occasionally working on a decoration.

the yellow dart
Jul 19, 2004

Belgian Waffle posted:

so, even with that understanding, when you're on-shift

This is the context I was missing. Shiftwork makes a difference in min-manning. Enjoy working today :cheerdoge: