Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ shady midair gas hustler ~

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~

I've already been in as a reservist for a couple years now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~
Nothing is going to happen while this pandemic is still raging. Maybe after the fact when things settle down some heads will roll, but in this very moment your leadership is going to gently caress you because it's a free for all with zero accountability right now.

The military blows and they will gently caress you over whenever it's convenient, and yall motherfuckers still dont listen and get the surprised pikachu face when you find a big blue dick in your rear end, like if we didn't loving warn you 10,000 goddamn times.

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~
Oh, my sweet summer child. JAGs work for the Wing CC, and IG's are buddies with them (and all the other commanders on base). They don't give a poo poo about you.

If you want to put the fear of God into someone, it either needs to be from a civilian lawyer, or a Congressional complaint.

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~
My goal is to outlast everyone else and become the senior ranking person in this thread.

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~

Hotel Kpro posted:

I don't think leadership could be more toxic if they tried.

Behind every toxic leader is a group of spineless workers that will stay behind and eat poo poo no matter how badly they're treated.

Sounds to me like the incompetent guy is the smartest one in the whole group.