Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Some people think that war is a GAME! And I guess there is a GAME which includes the Battle of Khe Sahn. But this GAME was created by a bunch of shriveled up tech-nerds who think it's all about KILLING, and that KILLING is the objective. From anyone who went through that, nobody thinks it's COOL. It was a pivotal battle; and as late as 2016 (?) global strategists concluded that the US involvement in SE Asia prevented the spread of communism, especially to India.
So what do we end up with? Look into their rhetoric of anti-Trump politics? These mass shooters are NOT representative of right wing toxic masculinity, but skimpy excuses of chicken poo poo politics common to the Democratic Party, the Nazi News Cartel, and al Jazeera. Look into their social networking. Just like Detroit, "there ain't no Republicans here."
It isn't gun control that should be the question; but rather these hateful little creeps who create games that advocate violence and death as a 'means to an end'...Karl Marx comes to mind.
But I'm sure that every self respecting Democrat can overlook the obvious because of their hatred of Donald Trump.
Our country is in deep poo poo! But show me a Democrat who can refute me. But I don't believe they WANT to. They want to DESTROY our Constitution; the main thing in their way. FDR and the NY bankers honestly believed Communist Russia was an ideal which America should aspire to. AND THIS IS FACT!!! And they continue to this day, in force. May they be damned!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

I'm going to add this public comment and hope I can pin it to the top of these comments. I'm not racist, and my comment comparing miscegenation and bestiality has been widely misinterpreted (and, I might add, widely shared in that form).

I'm not comparing any race to "animals," I'm comparing one stupid law to another stupid law. They both depend on the notion of the sexual partner being "the other," in one case a different "race" (and the whole idea of race is a stupid fiction, as far as I'm concerned), in the other a different species. Laws against miscegenation have their origins in laws against bestiality! No bestiality, no miscegenation. It's as simple as that.

Yes, there is a difference between humans (all of us) and other creatures, but for the purposes of sexual contact, what is it? Leaving out the question of race, why shouldn't we have sex with other animals (we are animals, primates, ourselves. We seem to forget that like, ALL THE TIME)?

If you think "Animals can't consent," that's nonsense. Animals are giving and getting consent all the time TO OTHER ANIMALS. Otherwise, every act of intercourse in the animal kingdom would be RAPE, and manifestly that's not the case. I refer you to some of the other videos on this channel of animals mating under natural conditions. You can see the female giving consent, in some cases even by mounting the male! Of course it's true that animals can't give VERBAL consent, but basically, if she lets you mount her unopposed, you've got her consent.

If you think "Humans are superior to animals, therefore we shouldn't have sex with them" (the "Natural Law" explanation, which was once used to justify segregation) I suggest you spend a few minutes swimming with a dolphin in open water and see who is "superior" to whom. The dolphin can do everything in that environment that you can't, and therefore in that environment it's superior to you! Even anatomically, the dolphin's brain is the equivalent to the human brain with greater development in the areas devoted to sound processing and integrating emotional behavior. These creatures aren't bossing us around because nature has been kind enough to not give them opposable thumbs, a mistake she apparently made with us, with dire consequences.

If you think "We shouldn't have sex with animals because God said not to" (Leviticus 18:23, 20:15-16) well, all I can say is I don't believe in your petty little desert-god and I don't hold his laws to be divinely inspired, so why would I want to obey those laws anyway? Are you an Orthodox Jew? Do you eat cheeseburgers or shrimp, or wear cotton-synthetic blends, or go out of the house on the Sabbath? Shame on you! If you're not an Orthodox Jew, those laws weren't written for you, and the Orthodox Jews probably don't want you anyway. Besides, if you're a man, you have to get circumcised to become one, but that's another story.

Finally, I think you're being hypocritical. In our society it's OK to raise animals to eat. I'm certain that those creatures would rather have sex with a human than be slaughtered! You can raise an animal, buy or sell an animal, castrate or spay an animal, artificially inseminate an animal (rape it) and force it to bear offspring or hog-tie it before you mate it (rape again, with bondage) to make sure it doesn't injure your big investment, the breeding stud. Animals are widely regarded as not having any emotions or any intelligence, but in fact they are more profoundly moved by their emotions than we are, and they have as much intelligence as they need to live.

So tell me: Why are there laws against having sex with non-humans? Because people are loving prudes, that's why.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

It was Aaliyah who was in love with RKelly and wanted to be with him but he turned her down. This would have been Aaliyahs idea because she really wanted to be with him but he turned her down. The marriage story was fake made up by her corrupt uncle to tarnish RKellys name..it worked up to now. The Feds in 2019 explored that story and found out the truth just like the rest of the lies that it never happened. RKelly will get released soon. He has had too many people jealous of him and jealous of women with him. Everyone wants to be RKelly or be with him thats the truth ....his talent, money and good looks turned out to be his greatest challenge in life.... all the black men who spoke out against him all were jealous because he was her first and true love and no one ever measured up after. Her true love l said ...not his thats why she was mad at him. If not for RKelly the world would never know Aaliyah. If she were alive today she would prob be pissed that so many people keep spreading the same lies about him and her. She has been on video 3 times to tell the world it never happened, her mother too. There is no real record of a marriage because the cert was fake...and story it never happened and they never were together. He just used his status to mentor her and they grew very close. He may have helped her write this song but my guess was it was her idea....trying to send a message to him. Everyone has RKellys story twisted because there have been so many corrupt people in his life....but soon the world will know again he was always innocent. This song is a classic and has been tainted by people who want to ruin history. Age was nothing but a number back then....even Jay Z raps about spotting Beyonce when she was 16... many great love stories have the same story. We have become too uptight and stupid about it. Most girls are having sex at 16 period...and girls become women biologically much younger. Its Western society that has moved the age of maturity higher and higher yet most peoples grandparents and parents met at 16 and married at 18... now its 25. Lets not blame RKelly for a whole generation of people meeting young. Everyone was in love with Aaliyah...RKelly turned her down and so now all these black men hate him because she loved him. What a rubbish world. He loved her no doubt but the facts are it never happened...she said it, her mum, her cousin from back in the day told the story recently on Youtube, the feds found out it was rubbish slander and a fake cert.. that it was a setup fake story and certificate by Barry H. People need to finally leave RKelly alone and give him the credit he deserves. Oh and all those tapes people keep talking about were fake extortionist tapes by a woman named Lisa Van Allen. It was never RKelly on any of them. Every story depends on which angle is spun first. If Aaliyah spoke about what happened back then fully RKelly may never be where he is with the gossip and slander....she was the one pursuing him, but he turned her down. RKelly is too honourable to speak about her he wont even speak about his ex wife who changes her story about him every year. Let the King be and give him his due respect. People need to learn not to listen and believe everything they hear because with celebs most of it is rubbish and lies. With RKelly all of it has been fake and lies... he is too blessed and genius to be destroyed by evil people. He needs to be cherished and protected not hated on because too many people are jealous of him. He is the only true music King we have left....give him his rightful respect and protect his and her legacy. They were destined to meet so she could become the much loved Aaliyah....RKellys genius extends to seeing greatness in people. He has changed music for ever...rnb, hip hop and pop music so far. He is a legend and deserves so much more. ...listen to the words for goodness sake..."Aaliyah's got a thing for you and l cant let go...age ain't nothing but a number..." It was Aaliyah who wanted RKelly not the other way around.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Comments are turned off

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
"Image of a lemon"
Audience: "lemon"
Fruit guy: "this is a lemon"
Me: still watching

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I vids are funny but I'm not getting barley and likes

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
do you still believe that we still went to the moon song from conspiracy music guy they guy how sengs it sounds like the vioce at lest to me remindes of the cartoon cherator john bravo no look it and lision to it and tell me I am wrong?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Who need a hottub when they is natural boiling water

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
A snake that you can rub it's belly?

N i c e.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Always wondered what unseasoned chicken would Sound like and I think I found it with a side of Mayonnaise

from https://youtu.be/sByD87meJHM

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Who else is watching this in 2020
⤵️

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

LabyaMynora posted:

I wont lie, I may be here for the wrong reasons with 0 regret.

Featuring Denise Crosby in a solo wet T-shirt contest.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Lazyfire posted:

Some people think that war is a GAME! And I guess there is a GAME which includes the Battle of Khe Sahn. But this GAME was created by a bunch of shriveled up tech-nerds who think it's all about KILLING, and that KILLING is the objective. From anyone who went through that, nobody thinks it's COOL. It was a pivotal battle; and as late as 2016 (?) global strategists concluded that the US involvement in SE Asia prevented the spread of communism, especially to India.
So what do we end up with? Look into their rhetoric of anti-Trump politics? These mass shooters are NOT representative of right wing toxic masculinity, but skimpy excuses of chicken poo poo politics common to the Democratic Party, the Nazi News Cartel, and al Jazeera. Look into their social networking. Just like Detroit, "there ain't no Republicans here."
It isn't gun control that should be the question; but rather these hateful little creeps who create games that advocate violence and death as a 'means to an end'...Karl Marx comes to mind.
But I'm sure that every self respecting Democrat can overlook the obvious because of their hatred of Donald Trump.
Our country is in deep poo poo! But show me a Democrat who can refute me. But I don't believe they WANT to. They want to DESTROY our Constitution; the main thing in their way. FDR and the NY bankers honestly believed Communist Russia was an ideal which America should aspire to. AND THIS IS FACT!!! And they continue to this day, in force. May they be damned!

I fail to see how this is alt right. The lyrics are clearly about humanity and how it is lost in the world of electronic hustle n bustle especially in the big cities like New York or in this case Tokyo. He is a stranger in a strange land and he is looking for answers because he is only living in the moment but where is the future? Is it still going to be lost in the hustle of the city lights? . That's what I got from the song. People see what they wanna see. Human beings see beautiful music. Racist retards see a propaganda.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Telebite posted:

I'm going to add this public comment and hope I can pin it to the top of these comments. I'm not racist, and my comment comparing miscegenation and bestiality has been widely misinterpreted (and, I might add, widely shared in that form).

I'm not comparing any race to "animals," I'm comparing one stupid law to another stupid law. They both depend on the notion of the sexual partner being "the other," in one case a different "race" (and the whole idea of race is a stupid fiction, as far as I'm concerned), in the other a different species. Laws against miscegenation have their origins in laws against bestiality! No bestiality, no miscegenation. It's as simple as that.

Yes, there is a difference between humans (all of us) and other creatures, but for the purposes of sexual contact, what is it? Leaving out the question of race, why shouldn't we have sex with other animals (we are animals, primates, ourselves. We seem to forget that like, ALL THE TIME)?

If you think "Animals can't consent," that's nonsense. Animals are giving and getting consent all the time TO OTHER ANIMALS. Otherwise, every act of intercourse in the animal kingdom would be RAPE, and manifestly that's not the case. I refer you to some of the other videos on this channel of animals mating under natural conditions. You can see the female giving consent, in some cases even by mounting the male! Of course it's true that animals can't give VERBAL consent, but basically, if she lets you mount her unopposed, you've got her consent.

If you think "Humans are superior to animals, therefore we shouldn't have sex with them" (the "Natural Law" explanation, which was once used to justify segregation) I suggest you spend a few minutes swimming with a dolphin in open water and see who is "superior" to whom. The dolphin can do everything in that environment that you can't, and therefore in that environment it's superior to you! Even anatomically, the dolphin's brain is the equivalent to the human brain with greater development in the areas devoted to sound processing and integrating emotional behavior. These creatures aren't bossing us around because nature has been kind enough to not give them opposable thumbs, a mistake she apparently made with us, with dire consequences.

If you think "We shouldn't have sex with animals because God said not to" (Leviticus 18:23, 20:15-16) well, all I can say is I don't believe in your petty little desert-god and I don't hold his laws to be divinely inspired, so why would I want to obey those laws anyway? Are you an Orthodox Jew? Do you eat cheeseburgers or shrimp, or wear cotton-synthetic blends, or go out of the house on the Sabbath? Shame on you! If you're not an Orthodox Jew, those laws weren't written for you, and the Orthodox Jews probably don't want you anyway. Besides, if you're a man, you have to get circumcised to become one, but that's another story.

Finally, I think you're being hypocritical. In our society it's OK to raise animals to eat. I'm certain that those creatures would rather have sex with a human than be slaughtered! You can raise an animal, buy or sell an animal, castrate or spay an animal, artificially inseminate an animal (rape it) and force it to bear offspring or hog-tie it before you mate it (rape again, with bondage) to make sure it doesn't injure your big investment, the breeding stud. Animals are widely regarded as not having any emotions or any intelligence, but in fact they are more profoundly moved by their emotions than we are, and they have as much intelligence as they need to live.

So tell me: Why are there laws against having sex with non-humans? Because people are loving prudes, that's why.

Is it normal to be attracted to a man dressed as a cat???

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

It was Aaliyah who was in love with RKelly and wanted to be with him but he turned her down. This would have been Aaliyahs idea because she really wanted to be with him but he turned her down. The marriage story was fake made up by her corrupt uncle to tarnish RKellys name..it worked up to now. The Feds in 2019 explored that story and found out the truth just like the rest of the lies that it never happened. RKelly will get released soon. He has had too many people jealous of him and jealous of women with him. Everyone wants to be RKelly or be with him thats the truth ....his talent, money and good looks turned out to be his greatest challenge in life.... all the black men who spoke out against him all were jealous because he was her first and true love and no one ever measured up after. Her true love l said ...not his thats why she was mad at him. If not for RKelly the world would never know Aaliyah. If she were alive today she would prob be pissed that so many people keep spreading the same lies about him and her. She has been on video 3 times to tell the world it never happened, her mother too. There is no real record of a marriage because the cert was fake...and story it never happened and they never were together. He just used his status to mentor her and they grew very close. He may have helped her write this song but my guess was it was her idea....trying to send a message to him. Everyone has RKellys story twisted because there have been so many corrupt people in his life....but soon the world will know again he was always innocent. This song is a classic and has been tainted by people who want to ruin history. Age was nothing but a number back then....even Jay Z raps about spotting Beyonce when she was 16... many great love stories have the same story. We have become too uptight and stupid about it. Most girls are having sex at 16 period...and girls become women biologically much younger. Its Western society that has moved the age of maturity higher and higher yet most peoples grandparents and parents met at 16 and married at 18... now its 25. Lets not blame RKelly for a whole generation of people meeting young. Everyone was in love with Aaliyah...RKelly turned her down and so now all these black men hate him because she loved him. What a rubbish world. He loved her no doubt but the facts are it never happened...she said it, her mum, her cousin from back in the day told the story recently on Youtube, the feds found out it was rubbish slander and a fake cert.. that it was a setup fake story and certificate by Barry H. People need to finally leave RKelly alone and give him the credit he deserves. Oh and all those tapes people keep talking about were fake extortionist tapes by a woman named Lisa Van Allen. It was never RKelly on any of them. Every story depends on which angle is spun first. If Aaliyah spoke about what happened back then fully RKelly may never be where he is with the gossip and slander....she was the one pursuing him, but he turned her down. RKelly is too honourable to speak about her he wont even speak about his ex wife who changes her story about him every year. Let the King be and give him his due respect. People need to learn not to listen and believe everything they hear because with celebs most of it is rubbish and lies. With RKelly all of it has been fake and lies... he is too blessed and genius to be destroyed by evil people. He needs to be cherished and protected not hated on because too many people are jealous of him. He is the only true music King we have left....give him his rightful respect and protect his and her legacy. They were destined to meet so she could become the much loved Aaliyah....RKellys genius extends to seeing greatness in people. He has changed music for ever...rnb, hip hop and pop music so far. He is a legend and deserves so much more. ...listen to the words for goodness sake..."Aaliyah's got a thing for you and l cant let go...age ain't nothing but a number..." It was Aaliyah who wanted RKelly not the other way around.

I'm simple, I see a pretty girl in the thumbnail, I click.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

Featuring Denise Crosby in a solo wet T-shirt contest.

I always thought you were cute but drat you can be jaw dropping when you want.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

you sound like a 9 yr old

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

LabyaMynora posted:

I fail to see how this is alt right. The lyrics are clearly about humanity and how it is lost in the world of electronic hustle n bustle especially in the big cities like New York or in this case Tokyo. He is a stranger in a strange land and he is looking for answers because he is only living in the moment but where is the future? Is it still going to be lost in the hustle of the city lights? . That's what I got from the song. People see what they wanna see. Human beings see beautiful music. Racist retards see a propaganda.

GREAT TEACHER
OOHRAH
THE GOOD PART OF THE INTERNET
"WOOD IS PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY."

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Lazyfire posted:

GREAT TEACHER
OOHRAH
THE GOOD PART OF THE INTERNET
"WOOD IS PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY."

Dios.... Me encanta tu traducción al español........por favor no te explayes tanto no sea que por aquí se nos ocurra así de repente aprender alguna palabra nueva por Dios por favor

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Space age pimpin

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
hes a wuzz lol, all depends where you eat spicy chicken lol,

Hauki
May 11, 2010

This video taught me one thing:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
In honor of the spirit of country, i watched this in a Walmart parking lot

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Moments like these make me glad I don't use twitter

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I’m disappointed in myself that I gave this a click. I’m going to take some time to self reflect, learn from this mistake, and be better in the future.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I feel like the purpose of Instant Adoring Boyfriend is similar to why I watch this channel.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Coffee and teas, bullshit, they jacked your bill, how much for the room ? that's over ten bucks a cup if everyone had one cup, over five bucks if 2 cups,... was it a five star restaurant in that hotel ? even so serving the best coffee or Starbucks is what 3. bucks a cup? bro 600 cups 2 bucks a cup ok maybe 2 cups each 2400 bucks 20 prevent tip that's 2880 total, RIPPED OFF WHO AGREED TO THOSE NUMBERS ? THEY DIDN'T JUST SPRING IT ON WHOEVER BOOKED THAT ROOM THEY'D NOT HOW IT WORKS, THOSE THINGS ARE WORKED OUT IN ADVANCE, OK THE ROOM COFFEE GRATUITY , COULD UNDERSTAND A ROOM FOR 600 PEOPLE AT A SEMI BUSY HOTEL 5000 BUCKS SO THAT PLUS COFFEE AND GRATUITY OK, BUT JUST THE COFFEE YOU GOT RIPPED !!!!

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

To be fair, the weirdest part of actual sex is the duck that stares at your genitals... Right?

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Their screams sound so human too [cry-laugh emoji]

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Somewhere out there, someone is cringing to the word moist.

Small Gay Planet
Aug 2, 2019

by Fluffdaddy
Other husbands: make their wives cute adorable gorgeous things.
My bf: u want McDonald or Taco Bell? Cuz I'm buying Taco Bell.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Isnt the redhead a scientologist?

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
Did he start claiming social security and taking free money from the American tax payer, or maybe he started rounding up slaves in the name of the empire or telling American citizens to get the gently caress out of his country? I don't think he did, so I'd guess what you meant is that he as a comedian took the piss out of some of the most famous, rich and genuinely entitled people on the planet. How dare he come to America from Britain and feel he's entitled to do that. That is just a disproportionate sense of entitlement.

I mean the countless American comedians who do the same thing, they're entitled to do it, but the nerve to think you can just waltz across the pond as a foreigner without a long period of following the great American tradition of treating celebrities as if they're gods who walk among us and do the same thing is just unfathomable. An awkward interview isn't punishment enough, he should be walked naked through the streets and as a symbolic gesture flogged with tea bags soaked in piss as Sean Penn and Tim Allen walk behind him dressed as American revolutionaries shouting shame!

Small Gay Planet
Aug 2, 2019

by Fluffdaddy
I'm ready to be drafted, the men of the west must stand. Gondor shall defend against the tyranny of the east!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'd pay money to see 2 lawyers arguing in court about whether or not there was indeed enough popcorn on earth. I'm picturing powerpoint presentations with rough estimates for the existing amounts of popcorn and the popcorn industry's average popcorn production and growth vs the max amount of popcorn theoretically needed for the case

Hauki
May 11, 2010

classic dude haha i thought you were actually gonna

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

"You can just shake the helmet and the head will fall out."

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
dunno if this counts but one time my sister pulled it out and I barfed

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
"I'm nekkid"... nekkid grandma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

There was another time at a Walmart, this little boy was insistent that his mom buy him a particular toy. It was like a $100 Lego set. the mom keeps telling this kid no, but he won't take no for an answer. Finally I can hear her whisper to the little boy, "I'm not buying you this because I can't afford it." The little boy as loud as he can so the whole place can hear him screams, "I hate you mom, you're always poor, we can never afford anything I want!". I'm thinking oh poo poo! she going to tan his rear end now! Instead I see a look of utter pain and embarrassment on her face. She leaves him there, to what I assumed was to cry. So while the little boy is taking stuff of the shelves, I bend over to pretend like I'm picking up a toy he left on floor, line my anus up with his face, and just let it rip. The kid takes off crying and screaming, "Mom! the man just farted on me!" I feel justice was served that day.