Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

River Crab posted:

I'm curious if anyone nowadays who wants a union with Germany in Austria and vice-versa. Imho all Germans, and not only them, should live in one country, but that's my opinion.

Does she realize the many of the hottest hollywood stars are australian lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Chrpno posted:

australian

:thunk:

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

A Fancy Hat posted:

Doesn't matter if what he says is true or not, one has to feel for a person who has such fear. I'm not going to second guess him, because the older I get, the stranger the world is. I never saw that coming. I always assumed it would make more sense, not less.

I wonder if people in general feel the same, and no one ever talks about it.

In the monitored stream of traffic and in the midst of our personal and manufactured sentimentality we still are unable to stop and examine the meaningless chaos just outside the ordered system. A chaos we are on the verge of falling victim to. The stream must continue and we are left a brief window of exclamation before we must continue without stopping. It is crazy. It is so hot in here.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I've had similar encounters with squirrels. The trick is to stay calm.

[OP note: surprised and glad this thread revived. A taste of YouTube comment nonsense has value in GBS and someone needed to eventually make a thread focusing on it]

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I felt a great disturbance in the asian commmunity … as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in disgust, and were suddenly silenced.

Wedding soundtrack for Madonna and Sean Penn ceremony.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

You can literally see the words enter her through one ear, bouncing around in that empty space, and leaving out from her through the another one.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Drink-Mix Man posted:

That's a nice wife you got there

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Scrotum Modem posted:

I've had similar encounters with squirrels. The trick is to stay calm.

[OP note: surprised and glad this thread revived. A taste of YouTube comment nonsense has value in GBS and someone needed to eventually make a thread focusing on it]

Even booze doesn't make it funny.

just kidding, I love this thread so much!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

That fact that they put a durag on a cat makes this 100% better

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

At least 5 yrs ago, a guy I was dating at the time had a dog that we shared, the dog passed while my ex was as work, when my ex was home alone, the dog jumped on the bed and said good-bye to my ex one last time.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

A Fancy Hat posted:

At least 5 yrs ago, a guy I was dating at the time had a dog that we shared, the dog passed while my ex was as work, when my ex was home alone, the dog jumped on the bed and said good-bye to my ex one last time.

Woof woofski Comrade Laiki. A marvelous journey it was.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Also I have a theory for the multiple "spray" pattern near the baseboard, it's probably dog piss?

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
Why do people eat vegetables? Arent vegetables living
breathing creatures to? dont they have feelings to?
scientists have attached sensitive instruments to
plants, this has produced beyond doubt that plants
have feelings. people shud not eat any living creatures
wotsoever. i have not eaten anything in 10 years and
i have not had any sex either.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

"VAG: open at both ends"

e x c u s e m e

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Drink-Mix Man posted:

that is not a happy sound

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Eat The Rich posted:

e x c u s e m e

Sometimes it's better not to know why certain things are the way they are.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

Linux Pirate posted:

that is not a happy sound

Eee ee eeeee eeeeeeeee lmao.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

Eat The Rich posted:

e x c u s e m e

So sad. I don't mind a little extra skin down there 😜😜😜

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Mr O'Doherty, your silence will only incriminate you further. No, Mr O'Doherty, don't take your anger out on me. Get back! Mr O'Doherty NOoOoOOO-

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Hrist posted:

Sometimes it's better not to know why certain things are the way they are.

As Brazilian myself... we send friends hugs and kisses and express care and love to friends ( boys and girls) nothing to do with sex or romantic feelings. Just a way to be caring. Unfortunately a lot other cultures misconstrued that.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

As Brazilian myself... we send friends hugs and kisses and express care and love to friends ( boys and girls) nothing to do with sex or romantic feelings. Just a way to be caring. Unfortunately a lot other cultures misconstrued that.

He said ”controversial shoots” and my mind flashed to “today we’re switching your ethnicities!!!”

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Oh yeah son I'm winning

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Süper👍👍👍👍👉👏👏👏👏👉👌👌

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Can you imagine having any of this information? About the "end of the world" and deciding Reddit is where youll start your new cult like the back of a McDonalds would be better

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Rats are one the most intelligent animals. Increasing their size would also increase their brain size.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Meat Wagon posted:

Rats are one the most intelligent animals. Increasing their size would also increase their brain size.

Yeah, this is definitely the kind of lie that is not going to end well.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

Meat Wagon posted:

Who Let The Rats Out? SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Son of Rodney posted:

Oh yeah son I'm winning

It sounds like you're yelling into the mic 6 feet away via string of toilet paper rolls.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I liked all the comments

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I asked my boyfriend if someone could lure him into their home.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The sinking poster shipgirl is Yorktown, she is the lead ship of the Yorktown class Carrier consisted of 3 ships: Yorktown, Enterprise and Hornet. Historically and in game, she sank fighting and sinking Hiryuu, the last surviving carrier of the Midway's Kido Butai.

The ship who led Yorktown and Hornet, the one in the middle and wearing the US Naval Officer Cap is Enterprise, the legendary WW2 carrier that defeated the mighty Kido Butai and forever turn the tide of the Pacific war. The one that carry the guns was Portland, a US Heavy Cruiser survive unbelievable odds during her career in the Pacific. She and Enterprise are among the most decorated Naval Vessel in WW2, both are also orphan of their class as all their sister sank during the Pacific war.

Hornet is the blonde, western dressed shipgirl. despite what you might think, her dressing is due to the Washington Naval Treaty, USS Hornet was build upon less tonnage than her sisters. She is famous as the carrier that carried the Doolittle Raid(An important part of the in-game story), her fighting at Midway and met her end at Santa Cruz Island.

The Cat Ear girl the Sims Class Destroyer Hamman, like Yorktown she sank together after being torpedoed by I-168(Iroha) after Hamman trying to safe Yorktown from sinking during the Battle of Midway.

In the in-game story, Yorktown sank at Midway, while Hornet sank at the Santa Cruz Island, leaving Enterprise as the sole surviving sister of the Yorktown class carrier, only the leadership of Saratoga (also the last survivor of the Lexington Class Carrier) prevent Enterprise from losing herself for her loss.

The Blue Hair girl in the last part of the video is Essex class carrier Essex. Historically she and her Essex class sisters, along with Enterprise and Saratoga deliver the crushing blow and sank the legendary battleship Yamato. Although in game Essex and her sisters(currently Interprid, Bunker Hill and Shangri-la) mainly fight an alien entity that threaten humanity. The little girl at the furthest in the last part of the video is a Gato Class Submarine, Albacore. Albacore and Cavalla are famous for sinking 2 carriers, Taihou and Shokaku.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

Knormal posted:

The sinking poster shipgirl is Yorktown, she is the lead ship of the Yorktown class Carrier consisted of 3 ships: Yorktown, Enterprise and Hornet. Historically and in game, she sank fighting and sinking Hiryuu, the last surviving carrier of the Midway's Kido Butai.

The ship who led Yorktown and Hornet, the one in the middle and wearing the US Naval Officer Cap is Enterprise, the legendary WW2 carrier that defeated the mighty Kido Butai and forever turn the tide of the Pacific war. The one that carry the guns was Portland, a US Heavy Cruiser survive unbelievable odds during her career in the Pacific. She and Enterprise are among the most decorated Naval Vessel in WW2, both are also orphan of their class as all their sister sank during the Pacific war.

Hornet is the blonde, western dressed shipgirl. despite what you might think, her dressing is due to the Washington Naval Treaty, USS Hornet was build upon less tonnage than her sisters. She is famous as the carrier that carried the Doolittle Raid(An important part of the in-game story), her fighting at Midway and met her end at Santa Cruz Island.

The Cat Ear girl the Sims Class Destroyer Hamman, like Yorktown she sank together after being torpedoed by I-168(Iroha) after Hamman trying to safe Yorktown from sinking during the Battle of Midway.

In the in-game story, Yorktown sank at Midway, while Hornet sank at the Santa Cruz Island, leaving Enterprise as the sole surviving sister of the Yorktown class carrier, only the leadership of Saratoga (also the last survivor of the Lexington Class Carrier) prevent Enterprise from losing herself for her loss.

The Blue Hair girl in the last part of the video is Essex class carrier Essex. Historically she and her Essex class sisters, along with Enterprise and Saratoga deliver the crushing blow and sank the legendary battleship Yamato. Although in game Essex and her sisters(currently Interprid, Bunker Hill and Shangri-la) mainly fight an alien entity that threaten humanity. The little girl at the furthest in the last part of the video is a Gato Class Submarine, Albacore. Albacore and Cavalla are famous for sinking 2 carriers, Taihou and Shokaku.

Yes now I know a lot of history of battleship

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Knormal posted:

Americans talk about other cultures as if they're aliens.. Jeez

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Americans talk about other cultures as if they're aliens.. Jeez

tudors: why is everything infected
victorians: why is everything poisonous
edwardians: why is everything exploding

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

tudors: why is everything infected
victorians: why is everything poisonous
edwardians: why is everything exploding

Only one bright person on this panel. This is what colleges are turning out.

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
"If you don't [remember calling 1(800)GOLF-TIP], you're a fraud!"

Sad gen-z noises

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

TLC's wet dream: "I didn't know my big 600lb polygamist fiance was pregnant"

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
anyone here listening to this in 2020?

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

Private Cumshoe posted:

anyone here listening to this in 2020?

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 Read more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

True story: I paid like $40 for this VHS 20-something years ago and I still feel ripped off to this day, thanks for reminding me.