Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

TLC's wet dream: "I didn't know my big 600lb polygamist fiance was pregnant"

This may be the most niche striptease video I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

This may be the most niche striptease video I've ever seen.

ʜɪ!😍 ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴏᴏᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ😍 ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ!ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴇ🅇ᴘᴇʀɪᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ.💦🔞 ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏꜱ?😘 ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴏʙꜱ?🔞 ᴍʏ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪꜱ 💕honeybaby2💕🎀 ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪᴛᴇ 👉 hotmail.icu 👈

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

It was 1989. They were a new group who was appearing at the Underground in NYC. They came out and the crowd looked at them side ways. They sang their first song and was booed. They held their heads up high and prepared for their next song. The beat started and they began to sing. The crowd was hyped and the partied was officially turnt-up! I remember it like it was yesterday.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Drink-Mix Man posted:

ʜɪ!😍 ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴏᴏᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ😍 ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ!ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴇ🅇ᴘᴇʀɪᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ.💦🔞 ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏꜱ?😘 ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴏʙꜱ?🔞 ᴍʏ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪꜱ 💕honeybaby2💕🎀 ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪᴛᴇ 👉 hotmail.icu 👈

"they'll never find the body"

Yeah cause you're using apple maps, siri

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

"they'll never find the body"

Yeah cause you're using apple maps, siri

I’m gonna miss beryl. She brings such joy to every subject she touches.

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
1k views 1day ago 111likes... 😶.......last time it was 1 day ago 111 likes ...guess who's gonna have a good time 😛😌😌

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Hey Playgirl, I've been to 20 ,17 I was living in Japan as a youth. Michigan Triangle twice. The Isle of Dolls in the 90's and I met the caretaker I brought him cigarettes and Tequila. #1 I live in Las Vegas in early 90's I went there we were insight of the instillation. That's easily 21/2-31/2 miles closer than you can get now!

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

Debunk This! posted:

It was 1989. They were a new group who was appearing at the Underground in NYC. They came out and the crowd looked at them side ways. They sang their first song and was booed. They held their heads up high and prepared for their next song. The beat started and they began to sing. The crowd was hyped and the partied was officially turnt-up! I remember it like it was yesterday.

We used to sometimes have this blasting from our exterior PA speakers rolling thru the streets in Iraq.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Bloopsy posted:

We used to sometimes have this blasting from our exterior PA speakers rolling thru the streets in Iraq.

If chatup lines like that work... Christ on a bike, I joined the wrong church.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

A Fancy Hat posted:

Hey Playgirl, I've been to 20 ,17 I was living in Japan as a youth. Michigan Triangle twice. The Isle of Dolls in the 90's and I met the caretaker I brought him cigarettes and Tequila. #1 I live in Las Vegas in early 90's I went there we were insight of the instillation. That's easily 21/2-31/2 miles closer than you can get now!
i agree... i mean there are slippers you can buy online shaped like german panzers from wwii... you could call those the final solution to cold feet