Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

HM: Ospreay/Hiromu
MOTYC: Okada/Ibushi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

It might be me just being super hungover watching the show and Naito being the only guy in New Japan other than Shingo I really care about but only the main event from last night grabbed me.

MOTYC: Okada/Naito.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

From Dragon Gate's Open the New Year Gate at KBS Hall 1/11

HM: Open the Twin Gate Title Decision Block B Block 1st Round Match - Masaaki Mochizuki & GAMMA vs. YAMATO and Ben-K

In a match with stakes and this much talent in the ring (and GAMMA), it was bound to be a great match. Kzy/Dragon Dia v. Fuji/Kanda and Hulk/Kazma v. Kai/SMJ were also good matches worth watching, if you're interested in getting a little taste of Dragon Gate before everything kicks of in earnest for 2020 at Korakuen later this week.

Dimebags Brain fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Jan 11, 2020

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

HM
12/1
Dragon Gate Open The New Year Gate Night 2
EIDION Arena, Osaka
Open The Twin Gate Title Tournament Round 2
Jason Lee & Yosuke♥Santa Maria vs Masato Yoshino & Susumu Yokosuka

HM
12/1
EIDION Arena, Osaka
Ben-K & YAMATO vs Big R Shimizu & Eita

I'll 2nd these as well as throw out an

HM
1/12
EIDION Arena, Osaka
Kzy & Dragon Dia vs Dragon Kid and KAGETORA

If only for Dia's amazing performance and the spot where he and Kagetora just loving lay into each other with chops. So far the tag tournament has been a load of fun.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

From Dragon Gate's 2/7 Truth Gate 2020 at Korakuen Hall

HM: Three-Way Tag - Dragon Gate (YAMATO and KAI) vs. Toryumon (Masato Yoshino and Shuji Kondo) vs. R.E.D. (Eita and BxB Hulk)

Really fun tag match mainly used to advance some stories and set up future matches. BxB Hulk's new heel look (god of war cowboy?) is a hell of a thing as well.

MOTYC: Open the Dream Gate Championship - Naruki Doi vs. Kzy

For the third year in a row, Kzy pulls out the best match of February. loving awesome match.

Dimebags Brain fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Feb 8, 2020

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

So this match is from last year but I don't know where else to put this.

From Dragon Gate Prime Zone Vol. 80 - 8/13/2019

HM: Martin Kirby vs. Super Shisa

A really good technical match tucked away in the Prime Zone section of the Dragon Gate Network. Prime Zone is a small studio show that DG occasionally puts on that is essentially a studio wrestling show that's non-canon (Mondai Ryu is an important character in Prime Zone canon) and mostly just DG wrestlers loving around. Larry Dallas mentioned this match on the latest Korakuen show. If you watch Dragon Gate you know Martin Kirby as the goofy bald guy who's been showing up in the undercard this past year, and Shisa is a long time veteran with one foot in retirement at this point who spends most of his time as the head trainer of the Dragon Gate dojo. This is a pretty fun 10/15 minute match consisting entirely of grappling and mat wrestling. Was cool to see Martin Kirby get a real chance to shine and show of his really solid technical skills, and go toe-to-toe with the best technical wrestler in Dragon Gate. Not a type of match you usually see in DG.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

PantherWill posted:

HM: Page/Omega vs. SCU, Dynamite 2/12
MOTYC: Nyla Rose vs. Riho, Dynamite 2/12
HM: MJF vs. Jungle Boy, Dynamite 2/12

Yeah.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

Can't believe the sanctity of the MOTYC tag from Something Awful posters has been ruined. A day that shall go down in infamy.

The Sting/HHH match got both the WMOTY and MOTY nods, the sanctity has been shot for a while.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

HM: Darby/Guevara
HM: Mox/Jericho
MOTYC: PAC/Orange Cassidy
MOTY: Hangman & Omega / Young Bucks

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

From Dragon Gate's Championship Gate Night 1, 2/29/20.

HM: Open the Brave Gate Championship - Kaito Ishida vs. Genki Horiguchi

Started slow, but the finishing stretch was fantastic and brought it up. Good story centered around Ishida targeting Horiguchi''s leg for the ankle lock, getting his submission finisher over.

HM: Open the Triangle Gate Championship - Kenichiro Arai, Dragon Kid, and Ryo Saito vs. Ben-K, Strong Machine J, and Dragon Dia

Fun match that was dragged down by Arai being old and also selling an arm injury. Provided a good story of the slightly more heelish SMJ spending the match targeting Arai's arm while the more faceish Ben-K and Dia focused on just straight up winning. Looking forward to the matches the new Triangle Gate team can provide.

Dragon Gate's Championship Gate Night 2, 3/1/2020

HM: Keisuke Okuda and Ben-K vs. Takashi Yoshida & Kaito Ishida

Fun match to set up an Okuda/Ishida Brave Gate challenge in the future. The Okuda/Ishida parts of the match made me real excited for that match, as did the finish The rare DQ and post-match. In addition the Ben-K/Yoshida parts of the match was some basic but always fun hoss-off stuff. Real enjoyable match.

HM: Open the Twin Gate Championship - BxB Hulk & Kazma Sakamoto vs. YAMATO and KAI

Was on it's way to being a strong MOTYC, but the gently caress finish, despite its intensity, brought it down, as you could feel it sort of deflate the crowd that was really getting into it.

forkboy84 posted:

Coronavirus can get in the bin for robbing us of his match with Doi for Dream Gate.

WE WEREN'T ACTUALLY!

MOTYC: Open the Dream Gate Championship - Naruki Doi vs. Susumu Yokosuka

A very methodical match based more around a battle of wits and strategy than pure physical prowess. Doi changed up his style in the beginning of the match to a more submission based offense than usual, forcing Susumu to pick and chose his spots for a comeback, with the two guys eventually beating each other up that it just became who could dig deeper into the physical well until Doi reverted back to his earlier submission strategy to get the win. Excellent match to send the crowd home happy for the Corona Virus break.

Dimebags Brain fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Mar 8, 2020

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

It rules in an abstract arthouse sort of way, but drat is it boring to watch and I definitely skipped ahead to when the match actually starts.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Punch McLightning posted:

I just want to make sure I’m right on something - Orton-Edge was about five minutes longer than the stare off portion of that Shiozaki match, and was far more boring than that half of the match?

I’m going to have to hate watch this.

I watched the last two minutes of the match on reddit and even at 1.5x speed it was unbearably slow and drawn out. I can't imagine a full 40 minutes of that poo poo.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

BxB Hulk and Shingo Takagi had a decade long blood feud where every match went over 30 minutes and the blow-off had both men going to the hospital afterwords and it was less self-indulgent than that one close up shot of Gargano touching Ciampa’s hand.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dragon Gate King of Gate Day 1 - 5/15

HM: YAMATO vs. Ryu Saito
HM: Yokosuka Susumu vs. Yosuke Santa Maria

Both of these were really good matches that if they were in front of a crowd would have been excellent matches. Really makes you appreciate how crowd response adds to, aids, and helps dictate the flow and pace of the match to watch something like the finish to YAMATO/Saito and realize that while it was sudden, it was built of a cool reversal into a very emphatic finish that would have had the crowd going nuts to smooth over any pacing issues.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dragon Gate's King of Gate Night 2, 5/16

HM: BxB Hulk vs Keisuke Okuda

Hulk and Okuda have pretty good chemistry in the ring and they worked a match that seemed to accommodate the lack of crowd in a way that nailed it for me. Plus always good to see my boy Hulk looking motivated.

The Horiguchi/Kai match was also good but not quite nom worthy. Cool finishing sequence trading and countering flash pins and backslides.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

So honestly I don't think I've seen a match in the quarantine era that's been able to get past the lack of crowds to MOTYC, which is not to say there haven't been some good matches, but nothing's really made me feel the way a MOTYC makes me feel without the energy of the crowd. That being said...

Dragon Gate King of Gate, A Block Round 2 - 5/22

HM: Kzy vs YAMATO

So by seeing "Kzy vs. YAMATO" you already know this match is good. The guys had a super awesome at the kick-off show of last year's King of Gate, and it's still a good match though obviously diminished by the lack of a hot Korakuen crowd.

King of Gate, B Block Round 2 - 5/23

HM: Kaito Ishida vs. Keisuke Okuda

More teasing us for an eventual Brave Gate match between the two, but still lots of fun to see Okuda and Ishida lay into each other.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dimebags Brain posted:

So honestly I don't think I've seen a match in the quarantine era that's been able to get past the lack of crowds to MOTYC, which is not to say there haven't been some good matches, but nothing's really made me feel the way a MOTYC makes me feel without the energy of the crowd.

I'm a big man willing to admit when they're wrong.

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: The Stadium Stampede Match - AEW Double or Nothing 5/23

What a ridiculous, stupid, over-the-top, nonsensical, beautiful, glorious, delightful match. It's almost worth nominating for the Matt Hardy Pool of Reincarnation stuff alone :hellyeah:

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I watched this a couple days ago, which thanks to 2020 now feels like forever ago, but still...

Dragon Gate, King of Gate Block Finals, 5/30

HM: Kaito Ishida vs Naruki Doi

Notable match for being the Brave Gate champ vs the Dream Gate champ, this match continued Ishida’s run of really consistent and good matches for this tournament. Ending was a bit predictable once you saw it coming, but still, good match.

MOTYC: Eita vs Dragon Dia

In a normal year I probably wouldn’t give this a MOTYC with the lack of crowd and all that but still this was probably the best match of the tournament and really enjoyable and compelling. Eita managed to generate some actual heat even without the crowd, and he and Dia have some great chemistry. Would love to see this match again once crowds are back.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

From Dragon Gate's Rainbow Gate, 6/14

HM: All Japan Junior Heavyweight Championship Match - Susumu Yokosuka vs. Hokuto Omori (All Japan Pro Wrestling) vs. Yosuke♡Santa Maria

Super fun match, great performances as you'd expect from Susumu and Maria, and while I'm not really familiar with All Japan's undercard, Omori looked really impressive and was able to keep up with the two Dragon Gate performers just fine.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Gaz-L posted:

I thought Dragon Gate didn't play well with the other promotions?

They've been playing nicer with other promotions since Okamura was forced out as president and Toru Kido took over. Susumu won All Japan's junior title earlier this year and Mochizuki has been tagging with Marafuji in NOAH as well.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dragon Gate Rainbow Gate, 6/21

MOTYC: Open the Brave Gate Championship - Kaito Ishida vs. Keisuke Okuda

Very good match, excellent story of Ishida being an absolute arrogant poo poo head and Okuda wanting to kick his dumb stupid rear end.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

HM
4th July
Dragon Gate Hopeful Gate Night 1
Dragon Gate Generation (KAI & YAMATO) vs Masaaki Mochizuki & Susumu Yokosuka

God I'd missed these guys. Just a nice low stakes bit of tag action which turned out really well & had an excellent finish. DG's finishes are often so good & varied.

Nth this and also from the same show

HM: Kota Minoura vs. Big R Shimizu

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

From Dragon Gate's Hopeful Gate at Osaka Edion Arena, 7/12

HM:
Kzy & Jason Lee & Kota Minoura vs. BxB Hulk & KAZMA SAKAMOTO & Takashi Yoshida

Real fun trios match, really liking all the pushes going on for younger guys in DG right now.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dragon Gate Memorial Gate, 8/2

MOTYC: Open the Twin Gate Championship - BxB Hulk & KAZMA SAKAMOTO vs. Jason Lee & Kota Minoura

The Kota Minoura push is real! Minoura has been putting in the loving work since DG came back from quarantine break, and has been racking up impressive performances on pretty much every show, and here is no different. He plays a wonderful babyface in peril, taking pretty much all of the heat in the match before paying it off in a satisfying manor in the finishing stretch,

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dimebags Brain posted:

Dragon Gate Memorial Gate, 8/2

MOTYC: Open the Twin Gate Championship - BxB Hulk & KAZMA SAKAMOTO vs. Jason Lee & Kota Minoura

The Kota Minoura push is real! Minoura has been putting in the loving work since DG came back from quarantine break, and has been racking up impressive performances on pretty much every show, and here is no different. He plays a wonderful babyface in peril, taking pretty much all of the heat in the match before paying it off in a satisfying manor in the finishing stretch,

MOTYC: Open the Dream Gate Championship - Naruki Doi vs. Eita

This match was amazing, maybe the best performance of Eita's career? Definitely his best singles performance. Most invested I've been in a match start to finish all year. Wish the crowd was allowed to cheer because there were moments in this match where the building would have exploded.

[edit] oops, quote is not edit.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

From Dragon Gate's 8/12 Korakuen Hall

HM: Ultimo Dragon, Naruki Doi, Dragon Kid, and Shuji Kondo vs. Kzy, Ben-K, Strong Machine J, and U-T

Nothing too spectacular but real fun match. Come for Kondo and Ben-K slapping meat, stay for Naruki Doi's Bakatare Sliding Kick Senton.

HM: Kota Minoura, Jason Lee, and Dragon Dia vs. Kaito Ishida, Diamante, and H・Y・O

Both of the big card-filling multi-mans tonight were a ton of fun. I love the absolutely dickish way Ishida grapevines the leg for his ankle lock.

HM: Six-way Elimination Survival Match - Masato Yoshino vs. YAMATO vs. KAI vs. Eita vs. BxB Hulk vs. Big R Shimizu

Very fun match to decide the order of entry for the cage match at Dangerous Gate. Carried by lots of entertaining character dynamics as we head towards the DoA Clusterfuck.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Shocked that 2020 Jado and Gedo would be bad.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Quantum of Phallus posted:

WMOTYC: Jon Moxley VS Mark Sterling, AEW Dynamite 02 September 2020

Should have been a ten second squash. Awful, just AWFUL

2nd.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Hikaru Shida (C) vs. Thunder Rosa for the AEW Women's Championship - AEW All Out 9/5

Two champions going at it in a really high quality and competitive match that made both look great.

nth. Would've been MOTYC quality if it didn't feel like both of them were really feeling the Florida heat.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dragon Gate's Storm Gate 2020 at Korakeun Hall, 9/9

HM: Ultimo Dragon, Don Fujii & Shuji Kondo vs. Kento Kobune, Taketo Kamei, & Madoka Kikuta

An admirable little addition to the "Old Men Beat Up Young Boys" genre of Puro. The hope spots for the youngsters here was fantastic as was Kondo's complete disdain for them in the finishing stretch.

HM: Naruki Doi, Dragon Kid, Susumu Yokosuka, & Kagetora vs. Kzy, Kota Minoura, Jason Lee, & U-T

The fun kind of spot-fest sprint that no company can do like Dragon Gate. I've been too busy to keep up with DG since the last Korakuen, so this was like coming home after a long day at work. Also during this match I had this horrible vision of an alternate universe where Jason Lee signed with WWE after the CWC and wasted away and stagnated on 205 Live and was now stuck in the US after getting fired in the middle of a pandemic.

HM: Ben-K & Dragon Dia vs. Kaito Ishida & KAZMA SAKAMOTO

Started slow but picked up real nice towards the end. That plus the post-match, setting up an Ishida/Maria Brave Gate match at Dangerous Gate and teasing Okuda as the Green Demon, pushed it up to HM for me. Kaito Ishida has been extremely good as the Brave Gate champ but he's almost too good to be the mid-card champ at this point.

MOTYC: ROAD to DANGEROUS GATE -Number change 6-man Tag Match- Big R Shimizu, Eita, & YAMATO vs. KAI, BxB Hulk, & Masato Yoshino

Not a workrate classic, but extremely fun character and story stuff. Match is part of the set up for the six way cage match at Dangerous Gate. Person who scores the pinfall can change their order of entry with anyone else or force two others to change their numbers if they're fine with what they've got. Tons of fun cross-faction, cross-team shenanigans, and the finish was amazing Technical wrestling master: Big R Shimizu

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Mr. Brodie (C) vs. Dustin Rhodes for the TNT Championship - AEW Dynamite 9/9

This was an awesome match between two big rear end dudes beating the poo poo out of each other, hell yeah.

Sure, nth.
5th best match I watched today!

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Eita vs Naruki Doi for the Dream Gate from 8/2 has 4 MOTYC votes friend J-Ru.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dragon Gate guys either get early career ending injuries or go hard forever.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

HM
21st September
Dragongate Dangerous Gate 2020
Open the Brave Gate
Kaito Ishida(c) vs Yosuke♡Santa Maria

Will 2nd that. They could have cut some time from the old men do comedy match to give this some extra time to get to MOTYC status, but as is, near perfect mid-card title match.

And might as well get these down while they set up the cage for the main event. Also from Dangerous Gate

HM: Open the Triangle Gate Championship - Dragon Gate (Ben-K, Dragon Dia, and Strong Machine J) vs. R.E.D. (Kazma Sakamoto, Takeshi Yoshida, and Diamante)

A great trios sprint, with a surprising amount of story going on for such a match, with SMJ being rusty from returning from injury, Dia attempting to overcome his slump against R.E.D. and Ben-K injuring his shoulder taking stupid bumps. Kazma continues his inexplicably great Dragon Gate run.

MOTYC: Naruki Doi vs. Kzy

This match could have fit seamlessly next to any number of classic G1 sprints, with both guys attempting and throwing bombs early and often and going right into finishing stretch territory.

MOTYC: Open the Twin Gate Championship - Jason Lee & Kota Minoura vs. Dragon Kid & Susumu Yokuska

This match just straight whipped rear end. Best tag division in wrestling.

Dimebags Brain fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Sep 26, 2020

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

nth these and

HM
21st September
Dragon Gate Dangerous Gate 2020
Clusterfuck Apuesta Cagematch
Big R Shimizu vs KAI vs BxB Hulk vs YAMATO vs Masato Yoshino vs Eita

This is a super hard match to compare to anything but previous DG multiman cagematches, it's a ludicrous spectacle, very silly, very enjoyable. It hit all the points it needed to, it was very satisfying and a great topper to a great show. And I missed my bus because I was watching the promos at the end despite not understanding what was said which was loving dumb of me

I'll go MOTYC on the cage match. In ring stuff was only HM quality but the character and booking stuff, plus the post match, pushed it up to MOTYC for me. Just a big dumb grin on my face for most of the match. If you've been invested in the build and following along since the return in August, this match had a lot to sink your teeth into. KAI was an absolute delight Everything from YAMATO's entrance to KAI's escape was perfect pro-wrestling.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dragon Gate at Korakuen Hall, 10/7

Nothing spectacular on this show, mainly just realigning everything in the fallout of Dangerous Gate towards the build to Gate of Destiny. Regardless, pretty much every match on the card was real fun and had its moments.

HM: Masaaki Mochizuki & Gamma vs. Don Fujii & Kenichiro Arai vs. Kento Kobune & Taketo Kamei

The current crop of Dragon Gate's young boys is very good, tons of potential in all three of them (check Kikuta's killer exchanges with Kagetora on the following match), and watching their strggles against the cranky old men of Dragon Gate is very engaging.

HM: Naruki Doi, Ryo Saito & Ryotsu Shimizu (The Artist Formerly Known As Big R) vs. Yosuke♡Santa Maria, Punch Tominaga & U-T

A very fun comedy match centered around Punch getting beat up and clowned on. Highlight was Shimizu putting him in the Giant Swing and Doi using him as a jump rope.

HM: YAMATO, Kzy, Ben-K & Kota Minoura vs. Eita, BxB Hulk, Kaito Ishida & KAI

A killer main event intertwining like four separate feuds in one match. Great work from everyone and the Yellow Demon reveal was perfect.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Usually when I see like every match on Dynamite get nominated I roll my eyes and go "man, WWE really killed peoples standards" but Omega/Penta was absolutely a MOTYC worthy match.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dragon Gate: Gate of Destiny 2020, Nov. 3

HM: Ultimo Dragon & Masato Yoshino & Yasushi Kanda vs. Kento Kobune & Taketo Kamei & Madoka Kikuta

Very fun if short match. Yoshino obviously pulled a lot of weight for his team but the Young Boys Trio continue to be very good in their battle against grumpy old men. DG should honestly just put the Triangle Gate on these guys sooner rather than later.

HM: Open the Twin Gate Championship - Kota Minouru & Jason Lee vs. Susumu Yokusuka & Genki Horiguchi

This was a fun spotfest that was marred for me by basically just being a re-hash of the Twin Gate match from Dangerous Gate, with Kid's spots replaced with Horiguchi backslide reversals.

HM: Open the Dream Gate Championship - Eita vs. Kzy

A slow building match that was building and building towards something special, with Kzy as an amazing house on fire babyface against the biggest rear end in a top hat ever and then it just abruptly ended, keeping it just shy of a MOTYC for me. Match was sadly hindered by the muted crowd, would have been awesome with full reactions. Post-match was good though.

MOTYC: Open the Brave Gate Championship - Kaito Ishida vs. Keisuke Okuda

Hell yeah, this match was exactly what I wanted it to be. Okuda and Ishida have been feuding for several months in one of the frontrunners for Feud of the Year, and this match is where everything came to a head. Both guys have very similar wrestling styles and they spent most of the match just kicking the piss out of each other.

Dimebags Brain fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Nov 4, 2020

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

MOTYC: Elite Deletion

GANGREL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Alright

Dragon Gate Pro-Wrestling Festival at Kobe World Memorial Hall 2020, 11/15

HM: Ryo Saito & Boku R Shimizu vs. Taketo Kamei & Madoka Kikuta
HM: Open the Triangle Gate 3 Way Championship Match - Takashi Yoshida, KAZMA SAKAMOTO & SB KENTo vs. Dragon Kid, Kagetora & XMasato Yoshino vs. Ben-K, Yosuke♡Santa Maria & U-T

Dragon Gate's 2020 rookie class are the best in the world and it's not particularly close.

MOTYC: Open the Brave Gate Championship Match - Keisuke Okuda vs. Kaito Ishida

The third Brave Gate match between these two this year and the third MOTYC nomination from me for it.

MOTYC: Open the Twin Gate Champion Decision Match - YAMATO & Kota Minoura vs. BxB Hulk & KAI

Very rad match, though YAMATO might have gotten his brains scrambled near the end there.

MOTYC: Open the Dream Gate Championship Match - Eita vs. Shun Skywalker

This match was loving fantastic in like, every way possible. As close to a five star match as I've seen this year.

Dimebags Brain fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Nov 15, 2020