Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

So with Drew/Brock successfully nominated for Worst Match, it looks like the two nights of Wrestlemania gave us 2 MOTYCs and 3 WMOTYCs (all 3 came on Night 2) meaning overall it was a worse show than it was good. Man those highs though :allears:

Do the MOTYCs count if they were more Lucha Underground style than WWE?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Just an HM for Orange Cassidy vs. Cody for me.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Senerio posted:

MOTYC Pencil Army vs Yunamon and Chris Brookes, I Quit Match ChocoPro 63

Emi watched the I Quit Match from Full Gear and decided to show them how it's done.

Nth

ChocoPro has been on a roll lately, but this was a perfect capper on the Lulu Pencil's hat saga.

Brookes bent Lulu like a pretzil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dVBJmHRJPE

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

ItohRespectArmy posted:

MOTYC: Hyper Misao vs Super Sasadango Machine 20/11/2020 TJPW Style Of My Love.

I cannot give any context or spoilers but this is insane.

Nth

Super DDT

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

ItohRespectArmy posted:

MOTYC: Suzume and Neko Haruna vs Sakisama and Mei Saint Michel. TJPW Wrestling Of My Mind 12/12/2020

one of the greatest pieces of in ring storytelling of all time, a true masterpiece.

HM for me, a well executed comedy match with a great concept.

I MOTYC a Lulu Pencil and a Hyper Misao match, but this is western Joshi fan meme/comedy wrestling over-praise.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Bard Maddox posted:

MOTYC: Kenny Omega vs. Laredo Kid, AAA TripleMania, 12/12/2020

gently caress yeah dude

nth

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
HM Joey Janela Vs. Kenny Omega
16th of December

Too short and too much of a squash to be anything better, but this was a lovely garbage match with tons of yelling and some awesome spots.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

MOTYC: Evil Uno/Stu Grayson/Lance Archer vs. Butcher/Blade/Eddie Kingston - AEW Dynamite 12/30

I'm probably overrating. But this match was loving awesome

NienNunb posted:

MOTY: Beaver Boys/Hangman vs. MJF/Santana/Ortiz

Nth the Beaver Boys had the match of the night (rightly so, Brodie made their careers)

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

(ALMOST) Matches of the Year:
08/15 | Emi Sakura vs. Hanako Nakamori - Gatoh Move/ChocoPro Live (4 votes)

Neodoomium posted:

Nobody watched Gatoh Move/ChocoPro tonight, but you should check out the VOD because

MOTYC: Mei Suruga & Baliyan Akki vs Emi Sakura & Kaori Yoneyama (C) for the Asia Dream Tag Team Championship - Gatoh Move/ChocoPro LIVE #76, 12/31 (local time)

Nthed for both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Neodoomium posted:

2021 MOTYC: Emi Sakura vs Antonio Honda vs Rin Rin vs Obihiro Sayaka vs Chon Shiryu in a New Year's Deathmatch - Gatoh Move/ChocoPro #77, 1/1

2021 HM: Rin Rin vs Antonio Honda - Gatoh Move/ChocoPro #78, 1/3 (local time)

2021 MOTYC: Emi Sakura vs Minoru Fujita - Gatoh Move/ChocoPro #78, 1/3 (local time)

Nth, Gatoh Move is only 2 MOTYCs below main roster WWE and should be beating them but these are also great matches

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Jan 3, 2021