Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Everyone's projects in this thread have inspired me to start working on my first RPG! I just got an email back from Graham Walmsley and I got permission to use Cthulhu Dark as the basis for a cozy mystery game :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

DalaranJ posted:

Instead of going insane you are slowly getting drowsy. Can you solve the mystery before you fall asleep?

Insanity is going to be replaced with Scandal or something like that and you can add the die whenever you're willing to put your reputation on the line. Too many instances of getting caught snooping around by the police or disrupting the summer fete to follow your suspect and you're forced to leave the village in disgrace.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Followed open_sketchbook's advice and hammered out something in an afternoon. I've never used Affinity Publisher before, but I made this pocketmod setting in an infinite Madison Square Garden for a Troika Jam on itch. It's little and full of public domain art but I feel good about it.