Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

To occupy my time while I wait for art and crowdfunding assets for Monster Care Squad I started working on an ironsworn hack called JUSTICE SWORN that's kinda emulating the sort of Streets of Rage beat-em-up genre, and, predictably, it went from a quick and easy hack to a bigger, deeper game that I'm kinda wild wild about right now. Ironsworn and pbta's combat flow works so well for doing combos I'm kinda shocked its not more widespread, and directly emulating a video game structure, complete with Continues and Extra Lives is a blast. I'll share the doc in a bit when its a lil closer to done, but dang i love makin' games

I've been playing Streets of Rage 4 recently, and I'm totally excited to see this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU