Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

So, i'm putting together a kickstarter for my next game, Red Rook Revolt. What are some easy to do stretch goals and backer rewards that you generally enjoy? Or some more difficult ones, for that matter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

slap me and kiss me posted:

Stretch goal: pay your artists more money

that's a given, of course!

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Selfpromotion is good, actually! So here's me, self-promoting:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1325743523/red-rook-revolt

Let me just quote from the kickstarter:
Red Rook Revolt is a Tabletop RPG about fighting a revolution against oppressive imperialist forces, about support and love from your friends pulling you through impossible odds, and about balancing the corrupting power of your demonic weapons with the need to defeat your enemies and win liberty for your people.

In Red Rook Revolt, you play the heroes of the Red Rook Commune, a free territory in open rebellion against the Imperium Alarum, the Empire of Wings. For its long history of struggle, the Red Rook Commune has enjoyed liberties beyond the rest of the empire. Now, emperor seeks to crush it once and for all, people across the empire rally to the commune’s banner, raising their arms in revolt!

Using a bespoke system that emphasizes friendship and camaraderie, the game explores the way your rebels support each other through stress, dark thoughts and darker times.

Combat emphasizes fluidity and speed, encouraging you to dart in and out of melee. Fighting your enemies at close range is risky, but doing so nets you Dark Power to fuel your gun and your secret talismans. Health pools are low, but with plenty of mobility options and guaranteed damage in melee combat, combat feels fast, fluid and dangerous.

If y'all wanna help me promote this everywhere you can, that'd be highly appreciated!

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Selfpromotion is supposed to be good, actually, so let me just post this here and i hope y'all can help me spread it around!
https://twitter.com/Magnusthi/status/1234069672313663493

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

I paid my writers .20 for Red Rook Revolt