Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CitizenKeen
Nov 13, 2003

easygoing pedant

misterbobperson posted:

I finished by first adventure as a project lead. It's a part point-crawl, part dungeon crawl. It's dense, easy to get into and easy to build on. If you're interested here's the link:
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse.php?discount=99758cca4a

That name sounds great, although the link just adds the product to my cart without letting me read about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CitizenKeen
Nov 13, 2003

easygoing pedant
I wrote my very first thing in about twenty years. It is not like riding a bike.

VeXed is a supplement for BXLLET as part of the BXLLET JXM.

BXLLET is a clever mini game where shooting bullets kills people and having bullets unlocks class abilities. VeXed adds three new classes themed around being magnets for trouble.

I enjoyed the jam. Gearing up for the next one.