Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

JMBosch posted:

Just released my first actual RPG product!

A tense and eerie descent into body horror, cosmic weirdness, and ego murder focusing on the theme of communion, The Pried Eye: A Trophy Dark Incursion is a one-shot adventure for the horror RPG Trophy Dark, but it contains all of the rules you need to play, including all-new character creation options. It's 28-pages, and I tried to fill it with evocative artwork.

Check it out here: https://atypicalfaux.itch.io/the-pried-eye. Free community copies are available, but each purchase adds another community copy for someone else to get. If you want to promote it, you can retweet this.

I picked this up and ran it with my D&D group. None of us had played the Trophy Dark system and we had a blast. Last night will go down as one of my top RPG experiences, especially as a GM. The players picked up on the themes of the incursion and went with it. Some really good evocative (and pretty gross) imagery, this was awesome and inspiring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU