Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

eonwe posted:

How were the AMID Evil and Doom Sigil runs

Both were cool and good. Especially Amid Evil because the developers joined the fun via phone.

Frick cancer! Frick it right in the bum! But not in Florida if you're European.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

:stare:

POINT AND CLICK! UNTIL IT IS DONE!

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

raditts posted:

POINT AND CLICK YOUR GUTS

Nice donation :haw:

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

theshim posted:

what the hell just happened to that cyberdemon :stare:

Looks like he got some rip in his tear.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Holy gently caress that Greta joke sucked the air out of the room.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Originally I wasn't expecting to watch much of this run but it's been really drat entertaining and funny besides the weird Greta comment misfire.

Edit: Apparently I missed the ARE TROOPS shout out when stepping away briefly. Eww.

Fabulousity fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Jan 7, 2020

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

I only caught the last 6 or 7 minutes of the Terraria run. Was the whole thing a funny poo poo show or just the end?

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

I dunno what I clicked or did wrong but now Youtube is trying to recommend various red pill/alt-right/CHUD garbage channels in my feed. Which then reminded me:

Did the universe curse the Final Fantasy fascist run last evening with misfortune? It'd be cool if it did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

AzureSkys posted:

That Doom 2016 run was really fun! The commentary, crowd and donations were hilarious given it's a game about fighting Hell demons with the theme of ripping and tearing.

Pointing and clicking :colbert: