Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Is this going to be the fast thread

Are we going to have a fast thread.

E: Can we please have a fast thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Dias posted:

I mean, FAU isn't an admin anymore so we could ARGUE there could be a fast thread...we could also use this thread as a fast thread and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T POST ECCHI BULLSHIT

Oh did he just get kicked entirely or what happened.

Only thing I recall is him getting drunk and doubling down on being a rear end to *everyone* last year.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Brother Entropy posted:

FAU just got burned out and resigned, i don't think there's any drama there

Yeah that's fair. Just remember him being kinda rude is all.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

My net hasn't been letting me keep up with watching the stream and today I have surgery. What are some good runs/races to watch while I'm recovering? Punch-Out and Terraria sound good so far from this page.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I wanted to watch the Katana Zero run as I'm friends with people that worked on it but wound up walking away from it hoping that the poor guys going to be alright. Dude was gasping for breath half the time and very clearly sick and I just wanted someone to get him water or mercy kill the run for his healths sake :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Honest question but is this Andy guy okay?

I'm watching the LttP run and while it's funny seeing him try to deal with all the stuff hitting him I'm worried about the crowd possibly taking a toll on the poor guy. I'm a hour and a half in and the commentary is just 'wow andy you're a awful person and you suck, I'm glad this is hard for you and you're not doing well.'

I get playful ribbing and whatnot but man that would really wear on me. It's my first time watching one of his streams so maybe this is just normal for him but I'd leave feeling pretty bad if I was in his shoes :smith: