Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Shimanami Tasogare and Do You Want To Go Out, Or? are my favorite lgbtq manga. Pity about how one is finished and the other is in scanlator hell!

I really loved Simoun when it aired but I'm afraid to revisit it because I worry there will be more of the Bad poo poo I remember (like the stupid eyecatches or that one subplot with the sisters) than the Good poo poo, which my brain is probably wearing big rosy glasses for. It's been like 13 fuckin years...

Snooze Cruise posted:

this chapter is good

i want the sexy lesbian lady to flirt with me too

What's the series?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

a cartoon duck posted:

Love Me For What I Am, a manga about a non-bingary teenager working at a crossdressing-themed café.

Cool I'll give it a shot

The synopsis makes it sound very strange in a funny way, that the MC apparently thinks the correct way to help his classmate make friends is to suggest they work at 'a girlyboy cafe' which has to be multiple faux pas simultaneously even by the rules of comedy manga

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

How Wonderful! posted:

Honestly I would love more people knowledgeable about manga to pop into BSS, it's something I'd like to know more about and I'm always happy to see people posting about stuff that isn't the same old Marvel and DC merry-go-round.

I have nothing against the merge in principle but having more threads to push the slower ADTRW threads off the first page even faster doesn't sound great to me

Like we have enough posting on the subforum for every single thread on the first page to have been posted in today which is a nice and healthy amount of activity imo

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

tmfly writes good stuff

how far has the official translation of their manga with not One but Two unwieldy names gotten now?