Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I hope the Demon King shows up, and they're a guy who was transformed from a girl and prefers it, and the final showdown genderswaps the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Strong Dragon Quest energy.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
It has a lot of content warnings, especially for suicide and self-harm. The basic premise is a vending machine dispenses 'wonder eggs' and by sleeping with them, the protagonists enter a dreamlike world where they help a suicide victim overcome a monstrous manifestation of the source of their trauma, using giant magical weapons based on their own implements of self-harm, with the promise that if they complete enough eggs they can ressurect a suicicde victim close to them. Injuries in the dream world will carry over when they wake, however.

Obviously, there's a lot to unpack, a lot of metaphors for the real-life grieving process and coping methods that hits differently for different people and the show's intended message vs how some people interpret it.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I've said it before, possibly in this thread, characters like Ivankov make One Piece's trans characters take on a new light that was likely completely unintentional. Their power lets them change peoples' gender (among other things) with hormone injections, and will freely do this for people who want it.

Therefore, the 'unconvincing transvestites' that chase Sanji around choose to keep their five-o-clock-shadow and other masculine traits, intentionally identifying as trans-women rather than 'passing'.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Willo567 posted:

too bad sakura/saki isn't as popular

We all know they're both self-sabotaging dumbasses who'll get into shenanigans every time they try to have something meaningful happen.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
kick ur sexy rear end?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Frnken Fran has been spending time with a bad influence lately...

One with some... misconceptions.
:NSFW:https://mangadex.org/chapter/ac5f066b-aa00-4fa9-a1e2-130d84dd7356/19:NSFW:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I forgot what thread I was in, and was worried about some kind of woman with a man growing out her neck centaur style.