Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I just want to say that this discord isn't exactly an ADTRW discord, but was made from people who posted in the chat thread. I'm saying this simply because I don't have any plans to create super structured discussion or anything because it's always been a very casual place with people who all mostly know each other.

We've always been more than fine with people joining, but we usually never kept the link posted somewhere at all times because we didn't want any serious connection made with the subforum. For example, sure people talk about anime everywhere in the server, but we only actually have a single channel for just anime posting because we never really needed anything more lol

Feel free to join, I'm not saying that I don't want people to join!, but I do ask that the above be kept in mind just so people have a better idea. I'm willing to help make sure people continue to have a place to talk with the people they've posted with, but I personally see that as a very different thing than making a server to replace a subforum with.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

QueenOfTheEvening posted:

The tgrs thread can't hurt you anymore

Yikes!