Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Snooze Cruise posted:

this chapter is good

i want the sexy lesbian lady to flirt with me too

This

Also hi anime and manga likers lgbt chat thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Lol at all the boys from Gundam seed being up there and also beating Roy Mustang. But tbh I do think it's valid that soft boy Mc from Gundam seed is up there and as a wee child I always liked him and his rival boyfriend.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

an actual dog posted:

catboys are dangerous!!!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Mr. Fowl posted:

Please explain the bees.

when a man really loves a woman................................

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Cuntellectual posted:

I still don't know how I feel about that.

Did the MC ever actually indicates he (she?) is actually interested in staying female or just liked dressing up in fetish outfits as a woman?

The messaging seems to imply in magical trans that transforming into a girl is not a fetish thing for mc. Have you actually read it?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

ZiegeDame posted:

Not all trans manga needs to be angsty and depressing. Sometimes it's ok for a manga to just be about how awesome being a girl is.

Yeah the manga seems to mostly be about exploring gender euphoria and feeling good about yourself and how its okay to feel suddenly good.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

DisDisDis posted:

the author of the allegedly bad Himegoto designed and voices a boy youtuber i think is cute so it;s impossible to say etc

WHOA I LOVE IT!

WHOA HIMEGOTO?!?

I LOVE IT!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Aurora posted:

watch symphogear for my favorite lesbian couple in media

Symphogear?!?!?

I love it!!!!!!!!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Holding up a handful of Hibiki and Miku

I just think they're neat!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I'm not sure why that himegoto is cancelled but the design of the MC is cute and thats all i know about it.

I don't think it's 'bad' as in cancelled, but the other Himegoto is iconic and wonderful in every aspect.

Snooze Cruise posted:

i hope i one day become a vtuber...

I am on the cusp of cracking this code myself and retreating into the virtual world.

TasogareNoKagi posted:

Hello thread. I am a woman and have a chronic case of the gay.

As you might guess from my avatar, I have a soft spot for the Nanoha fandom after it showed me an honest to god lesbian family back in the long lost days of 2007. Baiting and creator's silence be damned.

Haibane Renmei is also very dear to me. I fell in love with that show even before I knew I was queer.

Hi! Welcome to the thread!!!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Endorph posted:

In Artoria's case its more implied than stated, but she's clearly attracted to Rin. The UBW ending where Artoria sticks around pretty much says as much.

and they gently caress

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I will read this.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

I will read this.

that was really good

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Mikl posted:

I love the scene where she asks the other vampire about her feelings

"So yeah there's this friend of mine and I really really really like her, like really like her, can't get her out of my head like her. Is this a vampire thing?"

"Nah, you're just a lesbian, that's all."

:hmmyes:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

dear
thread?

what should I watch?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

yeah, I mean they bought an engagement ring.

anyways.

IM THE BEST JJ PLEASE REMEMBER ME THIS IS WHO I AM BAYB ABY

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Seshoho Cian posted:

it is cute and good.

There's a lot I could write about how well realised Mogumo is as a non-binary person struggling to have their identity recognised by those around them, but honestly you should just read it and experience it yourself.

Love me for who I am.... is so good.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I'm gay and stupid.

yes same

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

So I watched akanesasu shoujo and it was a really good anime.

I feel like it could have been an amazing movie rather than an anime by cutting out some of the fragment stuff but that's just my dumb thoughts. The conclusion is so strong and some of the character relationships are so strong that other aspects, like exploring the fragments, kinda felt unnecessary to me.

Episode 11 is incredibly good. They really nailed the ||closeted experience imo with Yu.||

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

DisDisDis posted:

hosed up but pre ascension frumpy nerd Hiura is actually the cutest one

I think that they're both good.....

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

So they're like changing people's minds using words and arguments...

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

DisDisDis posted:

Furthermore, people with different emotional experiences with art are wrong :twisted:

this!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Cuntellectual posted:

I still don't know how to take that, like if the titular girl (who I can't remember the name of offhand) is trans or doing it because s/he has a thing for his/her friend and assumes he's straight.

I dunno, coming out to your whole class about attending school girls uniform seems to be evidence to me indicating not being cis. But also being seen as desirable by someone who is straight could be read as gender euphoric too. I don't doubt that having someone she's interested in is a factor but I can't really read that character and think cis crossdresser.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Meow.................... :sob:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

The Colonel posted:

one of naoko kodama's cleanest manga yet

I enjoyed this one-shot manga.

This is a beautiful meet-cute.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

The Colonel posted:

if dis punched me, i would simply die, to make them feel good about their strength

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

This is updating again.

Like 5 updates in the past 2 days.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

lunar detritus posted:

wow, that was incredibly cute and sweet.

also this is universally relatable

Lol

wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Reading "Still Sick" - It's good.

Would you say... It's 'Still Good'???

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

CYBEReris posted:

gonna introduce myself as "Non-Binary Maid Reporting for Duty!" from now on

:emptyquote:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

my peer vampire!

T-man posted:

since a lot of people only check bookmarks, you should know that our admin, lowtax, has been credibly accused of abusing his partner.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928980

please do what you believe to be ethical.

RIP

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

skaianDestiny posted:

Can we have an LGBT+ Discord?

there's at least 3

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

PMush Perfect posted:

I think I'm gonna like this thread.

Been getting the urge to
A) Change my avatar to something Flying Witch related, and
B) Watch Flying Witch again. The more over-the-top cutesy artstyle of shows like Laid-Back Camp don't really do it for me, so Flying Witch is basically my perfect chill anime.

:toot:

What's flying witch anyways. I guess I should watch it.

I read Cylcia=Code recently. It was an enjoyable light (trashy?) read. Not extremely gay but there's some gender fuckery in it and especially near the end. I think I am going to catch up on Whispering you a love song because I used to love it (the shorter main girl is a character type I like for some reason) and I found out it's been updating pretty regularly the past few months.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Cephas posted:

Are there any good manga that deal with being lesbian, bi, or trans with that kind of heavier, psychological treatment? I feel like most of the gay psychological dramas I've read are mostly about gay guys, like this one and Shimanami Tasogare. Trans ones I can think of off the top of my head are bokura no hentai and that one seifuku one about the three hot mess characters and their awful relationships

Sometimes I just want vicarious catharsis through anime suffering

h-hime... himegoto? Does that count or no?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Acerbatus posted:

I forget the name offhand but there's the one about the crossdressing cafe, somewhat? Someone here definitely knows what I mean.

LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM, but it isn't really what I would call psychological drama.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'm reading Nettaigyo wu Yuki ni Kogareru, and this girl has it so bad for her love interest.

GF: You'll be in Tokyo for 5 days, I hope you don't get homesick.
MC: I've been fine in the past during elementary school... So I wont get homesick.
MC: *looks over GF*
MC: Or will I...?

Oh my gooood lol.

E: I'm going to be so so mad if they don't at least kiss at the end but I feel like they're building up to letting me down :(

Toalpaz fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Aug 19, 2020

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

lih posted:

don't get your hopes up, the mangaka has said she doesn't really consider it a yuri manga

:stare:

Uuuuuh - I don't know how to read it except kind of one sided pining. Like... Senpai is clearly in love.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Snooze Cruise posted:

mangaka for "do you want to go out, or" said similar stuff about their work. it was probably a comment more about genre stuff then saying "these ladies aren't gay" im guessing

Oh I see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

I don't play FF14 because I want stuff like iframes and perfect attacks in games, so I play pso2 instead, that's close enough. And it's my own personal dysphoria assuager, so that's relevant enough, right?

My MCast and FCast:

Making cute guys in this game is extremely hard but I feel extremely satisfied when I manage to actually do it. Lets me get the happiness of doing and wearing things I could never get away with in reality by virtue of having poo poo like broad shoulders that will never be able to make any form-accentuating outfit look good.

wtf thats a cute guy