Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

This reminds me I should play my copy of Extella LiNK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Horny. Like all things, must be in moderation.

Never

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Did Akanesasu Shoujo disappear from streaming? I thought it was on HIDIVE and can't see it anymore

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah I tried both, might be because I'm in UK :(

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I liked the surprise amnesia plot line three episodes before the end

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The Colonel posted:

there are a few bits of strawberry panic i think could be better but largely honestly i think it's better than people give it credit for. it's a genuinely really fun show and a few of its big moments are actually pretty decently executed

:yeah:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Toalpaz posted:

drat... gay erasure... i thought Id see the day

I liked their ABBA covers best

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Not the camera lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Not sure I remember anything about Scream 3. Is that the one that had Buffy as the famous person who dies in the intro?