Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

lmao butts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

*desperately trying to keep a straight face*
Oh no no, not butts, I was thinking about how funny huts are actually.

You know, big huts, with a funny shape, solid material, something to look at.

Goons Are Gifts

A buttgod?

Goons Are Gifts

Bo-Pepper posted:

butts have been present for every atrocity in human history

Almost every good person that ever died had a butt, too, this is a pattern.

Goons Are Gifts

Bo-Pepper posted:

i can't imagine the offense that would result if you laughed while placing your penis into a butt

In my experience that's the job of the guy owning the butt, right after asking "You in yet?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

"I'm all in," I say, sliding my chips forward. My opponent tries to read my face, but I am like stone because I'm thinking about a flock of butts, just a bunch of disembodied butts with wings that fly around and communicate by farting and that poop everywhere just like real birds, and also twerking is their mating dance.

My opponent sighs. "I fold." One of the imaginary butt birds in my head farts triumphantly, but all I do is collect my chips and wait for the next hand to be dealt.