Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Here is a prime example of our butt free posting ways

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

biosterous posted:

two clowns walks on stage. one notices a flower on the ground, and bends over to pick it up. his pants fall down, causing him to moon the other clown. nobody laughs.

Even when the other clown squirts him with water in the bum from the flower on his jacket that he then makes the other clown smell.

What IS funny is when he sprays water from the flower on his jacket up the first clowns nose!

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

Lucavi posted:

It's a cultural thing

Are you sure? That sounds like a strange thing to find funny. Next thing you are going to tell me farts of all things are funny and not gross.

So you guys worship a giant butt?

pixaal

I think that is an attempt at pioneering a butt joke. You see butts have cracks and no, it just doesn't work. There is nothing funny about a butt.

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

if you don't know crack is slang for the part of the how do I phrase this, the part that the two halves touch, it's the space between that's what the kids are calling "the crack".

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

If you keep talking about butts they are going to delete BYOB for real this time!

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

cda posted:

Me, staring at the firm supple rear end of a super model: i don't get it

Okay so this is about appreciating the most beautiful example of something ugly and not funny. It's a bit like people that like to look at piles of garbage because they glitter in the light.

sig by owlhawk911