Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

idiotsavant

pixaal posted:

I know the pink guys were a bit rough but not all colored forums!

forums of color, please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
the paradox of byob always closing next thursday yet not having been closed the last next thursday is actually about to result in a giant drama storm that destroys all the forums next thursday when qcs reopens, sorry but thats the facts

idiotsavant
except for the last next thursday that never actually happened thus byob never truly existing but actually spinning around in some kind of liminal hell world outside of time itself

idiotsavant
(byob is not the liminal hell world it just exists within it)

idiotsavant
i dont think you guys should change the name I think its good now plus the melvins guy is right its just he same thing but also i think the current name sets the tone better its a lot nicer than liminal hell world

idiotsavant

Heather Papps posted:

it me, forums poster "bees talker"

your skeleton mouth

idiotsavant
im jenny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfGMlMEZr18&t=55s