Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
you've opened my eyes op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

It can't be about Fyad because like sunandspring pointed out Fyad wasn't a full of self proclaimed leftists. I think it's about the perceived lack of space for dissent during the height of the Fyad shutdown struggle. Ultimately we'll never know...unless muon unbans himself

I mean i basically said my piece about it and didn't get probed. Maybe my post are just that powerful.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
WampaLord is scared, he's shaking

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i enter the vampire castle everytime in skyrim, who the gently caress chooses dawnguard

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
In the future, please don't do poo poo with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person who owns this castle. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Finicums Wake posted:

while i suspect the op was posted in response to forums drama, it'd be cool if we could talk about the essay and mark fisher and leftist politics instead of the forums drama itself

lets jump straight to the conclusion: listen to me b*tch