Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

muon posted:

The fifth law of the Vampires’ Castle: think like a liberal (because you are one).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Thank you to the poster who sacrificed his account to bring us this evergreen message

And rest in peace Mark Fisher

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Goon project: Deliberalize C-SPAM 2020

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
C. Derick Varn, one of the people who commissioned and edited this essay, did a 5-year retrospective podcast that's worth a listen. The story starts around 14:15 and ends up pretty dark by the end. E: the aftermath section starts after exactly an hour of extremely good theory chat at 1:14:15 https://www.sectarianreviewpodcast.com/episodes-and-show-notes/episode-68-exiting-the-vampire-castle

Terrorist Fistbump has issued a correction as of 23:19 on Jan 8, 2020

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
It can't be about Fyad because like sunandspring pointed out Fyad wasn't a full of self proclaimed leftists. I think it's about the perceived lack of space for dissent during the height of the Fyad shutdown struggle. Ultimately we'll never know...unless muon unbans himself

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Homeless Friend posted:

I mean i basically said my piece about it and didn't get probed. Maybe my post are just that powerful.

Few people can thread the needle as deftly as you can, friend

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
:rip: Mark Fisher, gone three years ago today.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Why this thread. Take it to QCS lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh I see it got posted a lot of places including its own thread.