Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your loving dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
Carrie Fischer's Entering Jabba's Palace

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
The mark of the vampire is two bluechecks on the neck.

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
>do I still die a virgin if a vampire lady bites my dick off.

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

One More Fat Nerd posted:

This may have bern posted due to some FYAD whatever, but i think its a really good essay, and lays bare why everyone should disengage from the toxic hellscape of twitter as much as possible.

One thing it didn't seem to touch on as much is that one of the ways this is self reinforcing is that the current state of internet journalism can put well meaning people in a place where they have to find someone to shame/excommunicate just in order to survive. People build their life around a Patreon income stream, and the Patrons want content. So if you got there by, say, calling out legitimate assholes/sexism/racism, etc, you now have to hunt down novel, interesting, culturally relevant forms of shitheaddery, and you have to do it before someone else releases the same take on it and renders you obsolete. Taking time to actually make sure you're accurate is time some competitor could've already posted their youtube video! Gotta get them hot takes out now, or you'll literally starve!

Wow I'm glad I decided to do literally anything else with my life.

Anyone else keep getting paralyzed by the demilich at the Gatehouse? I hear there is a secret passage around it through the wine cellar.

Dean of Swing has issued a correction as of 00:25 on Jan 9, 2020

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

Fallen Hamprince posted:

*mod voice* "aah aah ahh. i suck!"

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

so a priest, a pedant, and a hipster walk into a castle

and the priest, he says, "hey, that guys a vampire."

the pedant says, "well, actually, he's an undercover totally-not-a-vampire whos only keeping tabs on the real vampires. he only drinks blood, kills villagers, and sleeps in dirt so he can get valuable information that he can pass to... other villagers. to help them kill the vampires."

and the hipster says, "that sucks a whole lot. kill the vampire."

Van Helsing knew.

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
Pouring out my blood chalice for Count Fisher today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
They say that if you give Bernie 27 dollars 3 times while looking in a mirror in a dark room, Mark Fisher will appear and permanently boost your celerity.