Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

vampire castle applies to the tepid attacks on sanders that are completely bad faith, not the closing of fyad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

there are good examples of the vampire castle being useful, like bernie sanders of course but also max blumenthal and other anti war activists being painted as assadists or other hosed up bad faith hits and smears by people who more than happy to print lies destroying lives of anyone who dare speak out against american imperialism

bm was a dnd mod it's not like we don't know the importance of this poo poo in the right context

of course the vampire castle isn't about fyad and "ironic" bigotry

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

elizabeth "bathory" warren

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

the centrist attacks against bernie because joe rogan endorsed him is like vlad tepes dracula descending upon wallachia

get ready folks the rest of the democratic primary is going to be castlevania af