Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
something tells me this is about a certain board being removed from SA, but that would be a strange thing to link to the Vampire's Castle essay since almost none of those posters on that board were leftists and in fact helped kill off the prior left-wing board

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Trying to leave the vampire's castle but the vampire keeps casting illusions on me such as making a stone wall look like an open door which causes me to run into it at full speed trying to escape, knocking me unconscious

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

WampaLord posted:

Exiting a Vampire's Castle is relatively easy assuming they don't have Dominate or one of the other mind control Disciplines like Presence

using Celerity to always catch and make sure that the DSA member will never leave my castle and will forever have to atone for his pre-woke period

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

bwatts posted:

Used to think c spam was just a thousand boring mega threads but after reading some of the funny rear end poo poo some of you guys came up with to own mark fisher Im starting to think it might be the last bastion of truly irreverent - but very real also - leftism on the internet..?

Thanks GBS guy who posts poo poo like this:

quote:

cant believe the funniest guy on here got ran out by the human being tranny sjw brigade

I appreciate your biting passive aggressive wit and will continue to make fun of Mark Fisher as it seems to please you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Mark Fisher: We need to not let liberals divide us on little things that we can fix on an interpersonal level.
FYAD people ITT: I see. So you're saying communism needs to let me call people trannies or else it will die.
Mark FIsher: what? no