Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

idiotsavant
congratulations, entropy! It took a lot of practice and dedication, and you did a great job at the heat death of the universe. you were an amazing role model, with your caring, empathetic spirit, and we couldn’t have reached universal thermodynamic equilibrium without you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
a butt that will never poop or fart again is meaningless, that you would condemn a butt to such a fate is cruel even in its imagining

idiotsavant
prepping for the heat death of the universe by draining whole planets of their energy and storing it in my power crystal

idiotsavant
I think it’s deeply unfair to ask entropy to do anything more, as it has done so much already

idiotsavant

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

OP in a siege tower with no door somewhere yelling about entropy in all caps to some leathery dude.

actually entropy is a really nice person and theyre going to hug everything with so much love it all stops moving forever

idiotsavant

cda posted:

making sure i stink like poo poo so entropy never gets close to me

actualy entropy loves everyone no matter what

idiotsavant
as the saying goes, once you go into a black hole insane gravity fluctuations tear your body to bits and you never go back

idiotsavant
entropy can take the heat
entropy can take the heat for all of us, because it wants to protect everyone forever and no one can die or be hurt when nothing exists any more at pure thermodynamic equilibrium

idiotsavant

Namaste

idiotsavant
how about we netflix and chill

forever beccause the net energy of the universe is at flat zero and heat no longer exists

idiotsavant

cda posted:

gently caress that i aint remembering poo poo

v bad decision; those who dont remember butt dust are condemned to repeat it

idiotsavant
jesus taught me to fish and now my friends all call me stinky fishface

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
rub a man in fish and he will be tunashamed for a day, teach a man to rub himself in fish and he will be tunashamed for the rest of his life