Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serenity Dove
Jan 29, 2008

If I had a Pikachu, it'd probably eat my stuff.
Just want to say I’m really enjoying the LP. I ended up getting the first two Harvest Moon games on Gameboy/GBC as a kid and they literally ate my life for a few months. I actually went back and played the first one on Virtual Console (harvest moon gbc is the name) and oh man, although it was great to play for a little bit for nostalgia it’s not aged terrible well. Plus I have no idea how you can feasibly use all the field space you’re given. I’m now onto playing Grand Bazaar that I’ve never played before, (seeing the thread has kicked me off on a play through of some of the HM games I’ve never played.)

I had read up a lot on 3 back in the day but I can’t remember if it was never released in Europe or I just didn’t get it. It’s really neat and I wish I’d gotten it at the time! Being able to explore different locations, having a farming partner, etc would have been my jam.

Digging the narrative style. I say continue playing Pete with gifts so he can eventually become some sort of harvest god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU