Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Ah, I loved this one. Didn't own it unfortunately, so I played the second GBC one (which I did own) more overall, but this one was still good times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Fond fond memories of HM helpers and spouses being absolutely awful at their jobs.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

My default in Harvest Moon/SoS is the blitz to whatever lets me get animals as my primary income. So I suppose the options that go towards that is my vote.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

While I still enjoy the older games, the change to let you actually walk through crops makes growing them so, so much easier in the later HM/SoS games.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

The Flying Twybil posted:

Same here. This whole calculation about efficiency and gaining one crop overall per 7 tiles is completely out the window then. I mean, it's realistic for a lot of real life crops, but I doubt people play these games for realism.

It's part of the reason why I hooked onto the RF series spinoff more, because it doesn't have crop collision and the later games lets you farm impressively fast.

I know I'm not playing them for realism! Mostly for chill farming fun.

Never really played much of RF besides the first one, but I'm considering picking up the ones coming to Switch.