Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

I’ve never actually played this particular game as much as I love the Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons franchise, mostly because of a mechanic with all the series’ female playable characters before More Friends of Mineral Town which I’m sure you’ll eventually go over. I’m excited to see what this game has to offer though.

That said, I know my own HM play style preferences, so let’s go with some grass-FE’s cows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

This poo poo is natural. Rainbow hair in my favorite anime farming game or bust.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

I’ve played MFoMT so much I think I don’t even register the clunkiness half the time outside of the lack of stacks and the tiny backpack.

The remake at least is adding stacks and expanding the backpack size, so it will probably be the best version, if XSeed ever announces the English release date.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Hey, since we're playing the lady, is HM3 one of the sexist ones where if you get married the game ends or was that just uh, More Friends of Mineral Town I think that did that?

More Friends of Mineral Town was actually the first HM game with a playable female character where marriage didn’t end your game.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Yeah grass for chickens makes sense since chickens are the cheapest animal choice, generally.

I’m also worried about how long that cow is mad. I’m afraid she’ll get sick and we’ll have to drop the 1000 G on medicine. But I guess it’s better to spend to expand and hope for the best.