Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Groundfloor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

In the course of trying to stop Chairmaster from killing himself, we spammed everyone. Slack, IRC, Twitter, Discord, you name it we hit it.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

littleorv posted:

Thinking about how blessed I was to see the adtrw mod meltdown. the rgd mod have a baba booey meltdown, and now this FWUCKING poo poo LMAO

Can you link those other meltdowns?

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Meme Emulator posted:

lol at the part where he promises he was just talking about anime ot fit in with everyone else.

Chill dude, relax. Anime pwns. Lets watch some

Thank you.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Lol I hope you guys realize the mods are using this thread as a honeypot to identify the loudest, dumbest whiners so they can give you a week and you won't be around to complain about whatever's coming up next.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Endorph posted:

what could possibly be coming up next to top this

"Nietzsche put it: in this matter, the truth is that we haven’t seen anything yet."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

pog boyfriend posted:

hey how come the mod posting blatant nazi memes was apparently being protected and sheltered by the mods, and yet nobody told me about this when they asked me to be a mod. i never would have agreed to it like whatsoever if i knew this was happening

He wasn't the one who posted the memes. He's the other guy in that screenshot.