Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

CascadeBeta posted:

If any one of the 1200 plus people reading this are offended by the fact that people are getting week probes for calling a nazi a nazi, join us in solidarity friends. Can't believe I'm about to eat a longer punishment than some of the bigoted fucks got over the last few days.

never thought i would be fighting side by side with cascadebeta in cspam, but well, here we are. what the f is going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

hey how come we have a mod legitimately, with no possible defence for the posts, engaging in some straight up nazi poo poo. it isnt even possible to call these jokes.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

hey how come the mod posting blatant nazi memes was apparently being protected and sheltered by the mods, and yet nobody told me about this when they asked me to be a mod. i never would have agreed to it like whatsoever if i knew this was happening

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

just asking how come admins are mass slaughtering people for being upset about someone from the mod team straight up joining a neonazi discord, apparently the mods knew about it, but also the admins are not doing anything about it. asking for a friend Lol

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

This is going to turn out to be a last crazy effort to bring back FYAD and I gotta say, fair play, PPJ you absolute loving imbecile.

shaking my head and holding sword up, standing next to cascadebeta in arms against the Mod Conspiracy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

mystic pimp posted:

i used to hunt nazis but i found out a way to stop them. i do all kinds of stupid and racist poo poo. they cant out you if you dress up like an ss officer and say the n-word. i dont like doing it but it works

lmao