Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I cannot believe KM saw the overview of this dumb as gently caress plan and was like "oh hell yeah this definitely makes me feel safer"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
my dude I know you only post like, once a year but you've got to give us more details on your Ignatius J. Reilly style of subterfuge here. Were there any nefarious plots you foiled? what did you have to do to earn the nazis' trust? any secret rituals? We have so many questions

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

littleorv posted:

You think after you got halfway done typing that out you would realize "drat, this isn't a good look" and delete that poo poo right?

I am loving glad you stuck that poo poo out bro, don't get me wrong

he definitely did there's so many details missing from this story

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Endorph posted:

what could possibly be coming up next to top this

tune in next time on dragonball z

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Gumball Gumption posted:

This is the worse response possible. You open the thread saying people will be mad and then prob people who are mad.

those master baiting skills are exactly why PPJ was picked to be the secret defender of the forums