Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
The qcs thread was right to be closed. It had reached its peak and the full stupidity of the situation has now bloomed.

PPJ - you need to step down. The entire admin team should take a long hard look at what's going on and most of them should probably step down too.

The lot of you completely hosed up the response to FYAD, you hosed up the response to CSPAM, you hosed up the response to this, and frankly with a few exceptions none of you have any goodwill left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

*furiously humming secret agent man as I post in the nazi discord*

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Really cool to see that after the old trans threads got moved to protect trans goons that had posted personal information from the creepers, stalkers, bigots, and nazi weirdos that have accounts, it turns out one of the moderators is posting on multiple of those groups' discords and communities, under the same username paling around with them, allegedly to get their SA names and ban them. It's very cool this stranger with access to info on me personally was, at best, playing IRL Mafia with the scummiest poo poo on the internet.

It is also incredibly cool to have the one mod who I thought had my back and genuinely cared about minority posters on SA defending this absolutely lovely idea and getting mad that people were upset about this obviously stupid breech of trust. It doesn't hurt at all and I in fact don't feel like absolute poo poo over it.

Thanks Koalas March and PPJ. I'm sure you playing pretend nazi between banning posters cause they're rude to you definitely helped the forum and wasn't the worst goddamn idea you could have possible had.

EDIT: Amazing timing and understanding of tact by the mods probing people ITT. Seriously, spectacular work in the most literal sense.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

I guess the decision is to burn down the community and salt the earth then?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

SKULL.GIF posted:

how can we possibly trust anyone from the mods or admin team after this? they told us a comprehensive explanation was coming and we get this. multiple admins and SuperMods are reaving through these threads hunting dissidents. they insist repeatedly that Dialogues Have Been Opened but every subsequent post gets dumber and more insane and never gets any actual followup other than another probation spree and closed threads.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Plinkey posted:

did op get banned yet?

asking for a friend

nope they're just probing everyone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

I am laughing so hard my face hurts, but I am deeply, incredibly angry and hurt at the destruction that's been wrought on this community by the supposedly "allied" moderation team.

The fact that you are refusing to take responsibility, the fact that you are unwilling to engage constructively and respond to real, justified anger with this poo poo is disgraceful.

None of you should be in charge. All of you should go. I don't want to lose my friends because of your stupid loving power tripping about your buttons or your deluded fantasies of being a secret agent.

LEAVE. YOU. AREN'T. WANTED.

See everyone in a week i guess.