Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

NecroMonster posted:

probationary freedom based on the understanding that he will refrain from attempting to defend, justify, or handwave the poo poo the chinese government is doing to those muslim peeps (i'm calling them muslim peeps because i forgot the proper name)

at no point did he attempt to defend or handwave it, dumbass, all he did at most was caution suspicion for the western sources of information and us state department ghouls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

it looked different than that to me but i didn't pay much attention lmao

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

NecroMonster posted:

it looked different than that to me but i didn't pay much attention lmao

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

yea, it's agood avatar

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NecroMonster posted:

yea, it's agood avatar

for a clown to use. on the clown fetish message boards.

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

there is only one true mod, and his name is fragmaster, hemgoblin his prophet, and homex a martyr

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

NecroMonster posted:

probationary freedom based on the understanding that he will refrain from attempting to defend, justify, or handwave the poo poo the chinese government is doing to those muslim peeps (i'm calling them muslim peeps because i forgot the proper name)

how do you care this deeply about the persecution of a people when you can't even bother to remember their name

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i got a real fuckimg bad memory. probably braion damage

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

maybe take that into consideration before having strong opinions about things

At his worst, Guyovich was still better than most of the admins this site has had

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i agree that he was pretty drat good

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Watch: Uighur children forced by Chinese authorities to watch Monkey D. Luffie stretch to impossible lengths when WITCHCRAFT IS FORBIDDEN BY ISLAM

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

listen, i'm going to be given the power todestory my posting enemies any day now so be very careful about teasing me

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

NecroMonster posted:

listen, i'm going to be given the power todestory my posting enemies any day now so be very careful about teasing me

im sorry for the harsh tone i took with a fellow anime fan

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

im not sure guyovich actually wants to come back but id be happy if he did even his posting enemies are disappointed hes gone

posting enemies as in the ones who actually interacted with him not the idiots who ran him out in qcs

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

swimsuit posted:

at no point did he attempt to defend or handwave it, dumbass, all he did at most was caution suspicion for the western sources of information and us state department ghouls

So he didn't defend it, he just did everything he could to minimize or discredit it

Atrocious Joe posted:

how do you care this deeply about the persecution of a people when you can't even bother to remember their name

Maybe he thinks it's bad when people in general are put in concentration camps no matter what their name is

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
everything he could lol

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Jewel Repetition posted:

So he didn't defend it, he just did everything he could to minimize or discredit it

Maybe he thinks it's bad when people in general are put in concentration camps no matter what their name is

jeb, is it true that you charged back your donation to rainn (a rape charity) when you found out the hillary toxx bans would still be happening

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
The raw power of posting

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

The Shortest Path posted:

Why not get an actually good leftist who doesn't think authoritarianism and genocide are okay, instead?

lol, good one

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Some Guy TT posted:

im not sure guyovich actually wants to come back but id be happy if he did even his posting enemies are disappointed hes gone

posting enemies as in the ones who actually interacted with him not the idiots who ran him out in qcs

most of the people that ran him out in qcs are gone now, 2019 was a wild year

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

you know we discuss the relative credibility of genocide claims with regard to the ughyur camps pretty frequently in the china thread its such a mundane topic of discussion there it took several days for anyone to notice he was gone and if we had noticed we wouldnt have pegged that for the reason

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Fallen Hamprince posted:

homex is undergoing completely voluntary vocational training at an undisclosed, heavily guarded location. do not worry

Some Guy TT posted:

you know we discuss the relative credibility of genocide claims with regard to the ughyur camps pretty frequently in the china thread its such a mundane topic of discussion there it took several days for anyone to notice he was gone and if we had noticed we wouldnt have pegged that for the reason

It was more the Holodomor denial that did him in iirc

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

exmarx posted:

jeb, is it true that you charged back your donation to rainn (a rape charity) when you found out the hillary toxx bans would still be happening

Nope

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Grapplejack posted:

It was more the Holodomor denial that did him in iirc

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Real talk: it was the easiness of turning Homework Explainer into Genocide Explainer that did him in, if his flaws weren't so easy to shitpost about it wouldn't have picked up the critical mass

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

reignonyourparade posted:

Real talk: it was the easiness of turning Homework Explainer into Genocide Explainer that did him in, if his flaws weren't so easy to shitpost about it wouldn't have picked up the critical mass

*"That's Mafia" voice* That's politics

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
can someone quote me some homex genocide denial

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Goast posted:

can someone quote me some homex genocide denial

it's a disinfo campaign from painfully uninteresting D&D centrists with a posting grudge

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

CAPS LOCK BROKEN posted:

it's a disinfo campaign from painfully uninteresting D&D centrists with a posting grudge

i want to see what they come up with tho

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
it was less genocide denial and more explaining, if you will

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

reignonyourparade posted:

it was too powerful a burn even if it had no basis in reality

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
whom

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Watch: Uighur children forced by Chinese authorities to watch Monkey D. Luffie stretch to impossible lengths when WITCHCRAFT IS FORBIDDEN BY ISLAM

hmm gonna need some google earth screens to confirm this

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGq-a6cyix4&t=108s

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

there must always be a genocide explainer in cspam

it's weird that there isn't and not a good weird.

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

Goast posted:

i want to see what they come up with tho

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Shear Modulus posted:

conscript homex to do a stalinist purge of dnd

Grymauch
Jan 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
free t-paine

dude was proto-woke

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Fallen Hamprince posted:

homex is undergoing completely voluntary vocational training at an undisclosed, heavily guarded location. do not worry