Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

Homex doesn't even support Bernie and even he would think that was shameful
i'm pretty sure he was being a pill because his party critically supports the bern man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
Bring him back cowards! Face punishment for your sins!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Grymauch posted:

free t-paine

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Goast posted:

can someone quote me some homex genocide denial

source for above

Mormonpartyboat quotes some more here.

Then R. Guyovich enters the thread, eventually posting this, before banning himself:

source for above

Before leaving, he shamefully used the admin console to edit out his Holodomor denial. It’s still live in this very forum, if you want to see the “snips” where he removed the text.

Before he took bleach to the thread, he was editing his posts almost two years after the fact to remove their more problematic assertions:

Now it’s just “snip”.

Fortunately for us, the Internet Archive caught the thread while the paywall was down.

Here is a link to its first page.

Here is a link to Homework Explainer’s/R. Guyovich’s posts where he really digs in on the Holodomor.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
there was a famine but he's correct and holodomor is a thing made up by ukrainian fascist emigres to make what happened to them seem comparable to the holocaust, itself a form of holocaust revisionism. now there are nazis running all over ukraine. very sad.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

this looks all correct to me op

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

so describing it as a "brutal security state" and saying this:

swimsuit posted:

at no point did he attempt to defend or handwave it, dumbass, all he did at most was caution suspicion for the western sources of information and us state department ghouls

damming. cant believe this

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Some Guy TT posted:

you know we discuss the relative credibility of genocide claims with regard to the ughyur camps pretty frequently in the china thread its such a mundane topic of discussion there it took several days for anyone to notice he was gone and if we had noticed we wouldnt have pegged that for the reason

Pegging is praxis

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
also lol at homex's old av

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Homeless Friend posted:

also lol at homex's old av

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
like even the biggest anticommunist megadeath historians like conquest won't go that far. don't think snyder did either

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

the fact that people always have to pad this with the other poo poo shows how weak the case on the thing people asked for is lmao

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
homex is counterrevolutionary, reinstate the accounts of all rhizzone posters and let them lead us to victory over the forces of reaction

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hahaha no but seriously dont do that thing i just said im being ironical

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

wtf... i do not remember lizards being his thing at all

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

You know none of that is contested by most mainstream historians right?

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 10:14 on Jan 9, 2020

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
free homex contingent on him doing his maoist duty of self-criticism and undergoing a struggle session for weak rear end takes on the uighurs

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Could I have conflated a Soviet famine with genocide by being exposed to half a century of fascist propaganda?

No.

More like Genocide Explainer.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
seems really weak to perma a dude mainly because he doesn't subscribe to western pop history consensus and doesn't poo poo all over the police state he lives in, but maybe that's just me

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
jeb repetition citing an article that refutes his own post, i love that guy lol

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
He was only regular banned, not perma'd, and hell, he's not any more.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Homeless Friend posted:

jeb repetition citing an article that refutes his own post, i love that guy lol

thats our jeb! *laugh track*

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

:yeshaha:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

paranoid randroid posted:

hahaha no but seriously dont do that thing i just said im being ironical

death to defeatism

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
return of the king

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
How about going forward this site get a mod staff that is 50% not white guys, idc if it's by firing current mods or significantly expanding the mod team, but that would be a really good start.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Thanks for the update Jeffrey, but you should probably be addressing something else at the moment.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Now that MODINTELPRO is shuttered he will be returning to America and voting for Michael Bloomberg.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Thanks for the update Jeffrey, but you should probably be addressing something else at the moment.

agreed, making homex a supermod

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Now that MODINTELPRO is shuttered he will be returning to America and voting for Michael Bloomberg.

Hey while you're here unperma the transposters PPJ cracked down on

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Herstory Begins Now posted:

How about going forward this site get a mod staff that is 50% not white guys, idc if it's by firing current mods or significantly expanding the mod team, but that would be a really good start.

not white guys are still indoctrinated into the white mans ideology, its not really a solution. if they can recite the ten point program of the black panthers i'll reconsider...

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Can everyone agree that using administrator powers to delete one’s own incriminating posts is, in fact, bad?

I don’t think that anyone with power is seriously entertaining the idea of handing it back to Homework Explainer, but still.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Herstory Begins Now posted:

more 👏 female 👏 guards

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

exmarx posted:

more 👏 female 👏 guards

weird take exmarx

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
this is the thread about giving homex all of the power, please stay on topic

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Platystemon posted:

Can everyone agree that using administrator powers to delete one’s own incriminating posts is, in fact, bad?

I don’t think that anyone with power is seriously entertaining the idea of handing it back to Homework Explainer, but still.

they weren't incriminating as we've established, only to brain damaged amerikkkans

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

more female - nkvd?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

that's cool but maybe you should also address the bigger concerns of cspam

you know, the nazi plane jones debacle and all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"hey more diverse moderation would be good"
"heh, carceral feminism much, lib?"