Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

yeah there was a rash of that recently in my workplace, management announcing 3% across the board raises (*for everyone not represented by a collective bargaining agreement) and people were grumbling about it until reminded that our latest contract got us all 7-15% raises and doubled our shift differentials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

stellantis is the international holding corp that owns chrystler/dodge/jeep along with a bunch of other brands you've probably heard of (citroen, fiat, opel, maserati, vauxhall, peugot, alfa romeo) and ones you likely haven't (free2move, leasys)

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

they'll be building cars with prison labor if things keep going as they are

if they're not already, anyway

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

they're definitely going to gently caress you but i don't know that I'd call it a date

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

At the hospital where I work there's two unions, one for the nurses, and one for almost everyone else.