Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

the funniest stylesheet is the one we currently have, because it's hella dated.

in lieu of that, the drapes from Twin Peaks

e: i don't know what stylesheets are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

but seriously, everyone here is hella old and probs posting on company time. anything that makes our display look like an MS Doc or something office-y helps the poster and hurts the poster's employer, please and thank you.

e: this is, of course, praxis

don't post on your own time, poo poo post on theirs

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Squizzle posted:

i was thinking about it on a train ride a couple weeks ago, and it struck me that the only 2 built-in systematic things we have on the forums to combat harassment are ignore and reports, and both are stigmatized as baby narc trash

and ive been turning that around in my head ever since

reporters get aborted

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

make it look the wire

am i doing this right

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

black and white mockup suggest absolutes, I find this offensive as a fervent moral relativist, furthermore