Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Pirate Jet posted:

make the blue mod star 🐷 and the red admin star :thermidor:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Squizzle posted:

if plat/mod icons can be customized on the forum stylesheet, a blue pig replacing the star would rule imo

make the blue star appear as a pig in cspam, but also give the cspam mods the blue pig as their actual mod icon forum wide

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

RaySmuckles posted:

i like everything how it is. changing icons around is fine and unobtrusive, but a recoloring or changing how text is displayed strikes me as too much. i think subtly would do the most good

I agree. I think it’d be funny to make the report button say Decorum! but it shouldn't be the animated gif

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

make it look like hbo's the newsroom

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

an idea for his mangosteen's secret service: replace the “killed by” text for the most recent poster with “infiltrated by”

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

“User X posted:” replaced with “User X wrote in their column:”

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Pepperoneedy posted:

If you're going to go that route, you could change the wording when someone edits their post. "CORRECTION: This post has been updated . . ." or something like that

“User X issued a correction at...”

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Lemming posted:

Make this the background for the CSPAM CSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Jewel Repetition posted:

If C-SPAM has selectable light and dark themes the former should be called "tremendous, very powerful light"

HiHo ChiRho posted:

The latter should read "democracy dies in this"