Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Squizzle posted:

does anyone DISLIKE the speech balloon, av-says-the-post style??

if you dislike something that people are batting around, MENTION THAT. failure to support it does not look like opposition. no one will get offended. and you need to have a forum you dont hate to look at

The Avs Say The Posts is only going to serve to keep crazy cloud reregs down, or to force crazy cloud to spend more money each time, and i can't stand for that, tbqh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

Can we make it the color of avocado toast?

no we can't

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

yummy brunch is not possible

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

good iks give out avs so as to combat forums stratification but i imagine even the best ik would be shown down The Nichael Mile for redistributing an av to Crazy Cloud mk8

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i liked it when the animated background crashed my phone or whatever that was good i got a lot of poo poo done that day iirc

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

what if the new style sheet made everyone's posts yellow

:q:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

when the clock strikes revolution, asciifesto marx will rise..

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

RaySmuckles posted:

i like everything how it is. changing icons around is fine and unobtrusive, but a recoloring or changing how text is displayed strikes me as too much. i think subtly would do the most good

another vote for the tiled insectoid jeb gif background :getin:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

speech bubbles suck rear end

______/
your av

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

anyway agreed i just thought that was funny (intentional probably)

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lmao +1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lmao good job on the probe av

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

Not that dark as such, but harping on and on about Epstein is such a popular nazi pasttime that I don't think it'll stay funny for all that long.

there's nothing inherently nazi about doubting the official story of a bad man's very suspicious death so imo the left must not allow an epstein gap

ty though for explaining the joke to me (seriously) because i didn't get it :sweatdrop: