Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

ikanreed posted:

Just make the report button the 🐖 emoji, please thank you

make the blue mod star 🐷 and the red admin star :thermidor:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
make the report button a picture of a very concerned Kamala Harris

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
I agree with the suggestion that we shouldn’t do “avatar says the post” unless we can make it a horizontal speech bubble that doesn’t take up any more space. I’m cool with wacky style sheets but not ones that waste my time.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

kingcobweb posted:

against word bubble "avatar says the post" because i feel like that was FYAD's thing, we should have something unique

i don't have specifics but i think the stylesheet should lean into the CSPAM name and make it look like you're watching a CNN election night special. red white and blue everything, maybe alternating pink/light blue posts

instead of a speech bubble, every post should look like a fancy press release

I like this idea but maybe it should be themed after C-SPAN itself rather than CNN. I can’t decide if it’d be better to be an obvious parody of C-SPAN, or playing it completely straight to get that contrast between the factual presentation of the news and posts that read “turmp. vote 4 dady bernie bitch”

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Squizzle posted:

if we go w a news themed sheet, it would be fun if the quoted post txt said “sources familiar w [quoted poster] said”

lol yeah that’s a good one