Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

I demand JEB!

Antifa Jeb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

I would rather us try something new than to reuse the fyad speech bubbles

E: also other popups with messages when you post, like "piss tape is real, <username>", "wear the hat <username>", "imagine the smell <username>!" Etc, etc

HiHo ChiRho has issued a correction as of 23:14 on Jan 9, 2020

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Additional idea: instead of a cable channel, stylize the forum to make it look like the Washington Post or NYT, especially if we're doing the needle/Pinnochio stuff

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

zynga dot com posted:

absolutely do this

what if it had the forum subtitle on it?

Do one with "All the posts that are poo poo to print"

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Acelerion posted:

Bring back ad bot but have it just post neera tanden tweets

Call it CAP bot

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

You probably have a better chance of sucking bigfoots dick than getting that approved, tbh

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Really digging the precincts reporting for the viewer count lmao

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

That font name is just :discourse:

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Lightning Knight posted:

I simultaneously don’t want report to be snitch because I appreciate when people report somebody doing race science or some poo poo in a thread that has five million posts, but I also do want it because it would be really funny

I prefer "Call Their Manager" instead of snitch, tbh

That or RATMODE

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

im not a huge fan of the newspaper thing either tbh. doesnt really fit cspam, seems way too serious. the probation/ban avs own though.

e: i do like the title but i think going whole hog into looking like the nytimes or w/e is too much

Eh, I always figured we were going to make a few style sheets and give an option to easily change them around. Just at the moment everyone has been working on the newspaper style one

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

The latter should read "democracy dies in this"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Flavius Aetass posted:

make it so anyone using the day crew one gets a sixer a couple hours before the election results start coming everytime they log in

Ftfy