Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Maxwells Demon posted:

Please do not change the CSS for CSPAM. Let's not go the way of YOSPOS and become a weird, insular community.

being a weird insular community is a badge of honor, but also I hope any stylesheet is a toggle just to make Jeffrey’s life as inconvenient as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

super sweet best pal posted:

It's taking longer to get us a stylesheet than it's taking the DNC to release the Iowa numbers.

I haven’t been speaking much to the admins recently for unrelated dumb forum drama reasons but it doesn’t appear to me that there’s much consensus around what stylesheet people actually want.

if you want to take it seriously then I will take submissions and make a poll or something and we can go from there but until then I don’t really have anything to ask for it at the moment

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

twoday posted:

How can we help?

I do not know the answer to this on a technical level. but I will ask.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
I’m currently sitting in the airport to travel to a funeral so if Jeffrey forgets about this thread again you have my blessing to send him mispellings of Trump in his PMs or whatever until he comes back

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
I respect your commitment as a community to the style sheet and my only regret is that 90% of my recent forums intake is on my phone so I never see any of it

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
I simultaneously don’t want report to be snitch because I appreciate when people report somebody doing race science or some poo poo in a thread that has five million posts, but I also do want it because it would be really funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Platystemon posted:

The report button submits posts for fact-checking.

lmfao