Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

Make the report button :decorum:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

twoday posted:

(we wouldn't actually have to change anything about the way we post :ssh:)

ah, the kgb play

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

kingcobweb posted:

"[number] users browsing" should be "[number] precincts reporting"

and it should continue to stay at zero like it did the last couple of days

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

i just noticed the custom probation avatar today and wanted to stop by and say "lol that owns"

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Flavius Aetass posted:

i know this isn't the thread for it but epstein really was murdered and his murder was covered up to protect powerful pedophiles, and that's why we talk about it

iwow nazi posters are infiltrating us now

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Skyl3lazer posted:

So I think the voting #s in the bottom left of threads should be Pinnochios, but I think the ratings to the right of threads in the forum index should be NYT needles.

Here's my attempt

e; I can't animate for poo poo, so ideally I guess the 'gold' one would have the needle bouncing against the right side with the text ">99%" and the 'shitpost' one would say "<1%". I have a PSD for these if someone better at this wants to touch them up at all.

Imo make it 4 segments and 1 is empty and does the 1perc bounce, then 25, 50, 75 percent for 2-4, and then do the 99perce t bounce for 5. I know it messes with the sanctity of the 'official' meter but the needle would look better that way.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Really good idea though, gotta say

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

uh, you should know that Epstein is very much a topic of conversation amongst the Left and ANTIFA types as well.

people who mistrust authority mistrusting authoritative media? no, gotta be nazism

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

If the third one had some sort of color changes it'd be great!

twoday posted:

All of the names of the things underneath the post like “author’s comments” and ‘awards” which you invented are brilliant

:yeah:

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

A Buttery Pastry posted:

I added both to my mockup.

https://imgur.com/T0m9EuE

That one is for the deluxe Pravda C-SPAM theme.

I like the needles. :) Though maybe the color should get more gold for higher votes. The newsprint is already yellow so it should fit

dex_sda has issued a correction as of 11:03 on Feb 15, 2020

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Trying to join your mockup and suggestion with my earlier one:

https://imgur.com/2N9sIEw

And then a completely different aesthetic:
https://imgur.com/JGJ6A5o

I think I prefer the older mockups you did, personally; the one with the needle was my fave.

The different one is awesome though :)

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

I just want to have the needle :(

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Samizdat themed stylesheet

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Centrist Committee posted:

Make all posts look like emails from the DNC

hillary is already locked up when probied in cspam