Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

ted hitler hunter posted:

each post should end with the line:

I yield back the rest of my time.

This should be put at the end of signatures instead of all posts. And yes you can use signatures in C-SPAM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

If C-SPAM has selectable light and dark themes the former should be called "tremendous, very powerful light"

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Oh gently caress I can't wait for the newspaper sheet. Be sure it's the default and still has the "sources close to," "issued a retraction" etc

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Yeah make it the default but with an opt-out option (probably just another item in list where you choose between daycrew and nitekrew)

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

+1 for night crew/day crew being the main choices. anything else can come after & fall under those two imo

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

As for the Trump/Biden sheets, I'd recommend making just one Biden v. Trump "election 2020" sheet and also making it the default for the week leading up to election day

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

A Buttery Pastry posted:

That is a good point. Morning Shift / Swing Shift / Graveyard Shift would be a better fit thematically, and three way split would allow the other two "crews" to join forces should the third be on the verge of dominating the forum.

We're not talking about a hypothetical thing here though. We already have day and night crews and they're already called that

Also making the first two sheets based on the crews works perfectly. Because Daycrew is known for being boring and serious so theirs can be the default easy to read one, whereas Nightcrew's should be as weird and obnoxious and impenetrable as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

twoday posted:

I liked the idea of using it instead of the thread rating bar

Lol yes