Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Squizzle posted:

if we go w a news themed sheet, it would be fun if the quoted post txt said “sources familiar w [quoted poster] said”

Owns, do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I just want something that transfers well to the mobile app

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

+1 for night crew/day crew being the main choices. anything else can come after & fall under those two imo

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Smythe posted:

i dont give a poo poo about stolen valor lol, its just about having a single ounce of creativity and making something of your own to enjoy and be proud of.

Day crew/nite crew and then later death crew have been around c-spam since it's inception and it's kind of dumb to just shrug it off and dismiss it. I thoroughly enjoyed writing dumb nite crew references into all kinds of songs as the dumb gifs served as a source of inspiration. I don't care where it originated from but it's part of c-spam lore imo... Kind of like i don't care which country aquavit originated from, it's part of Swedish and Norwegian culture.

2DCAT has issued a correction as of 00:39 on Sep 20, 2020

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Smythe posted:

pretty win to be needlessly hostile and reductive. :cheerdoge:

thats cool man and im glad you did and do. i appreciate you and your work, always. just my $0.02 as a regular rear end poster

:same: you were always a great mod and still are a good poster and that wasn't meant to be an attack or anything but just my perspective as well :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Platystemon posted:

The report button submits posts for fact-checking.

lol