Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

larper
Apr 9, 2019
Not that I am going to do anything to help out, but I think the idea of a new york times stylesheet is boring and sucks rear end. It should look crazy and use :has pseudoclasses to make posts containing BERNIE fly around the screen and. Avatars should be saying the posts. Mods posts should be turned into 1px text in a collapsed box that you have to click a button to display. All of the branding and styling should be directly copied from AboveTopSecret

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

larper
Apr 9, 2019

Trabisnikof posted:

does a style sheet selector also mean room for more styles if people do the actual css etc?

Because it would be awesome to be able to swap to old jeb while also getting access to debs 2027 and gay space constructivist, etc.

Take a look at the archived version of the white supremacist "FYAD" forum (the most racist & toxic posts are contained in the "criterion" FYAD forum). The stylesheet selector at the bottom would probably work the same in cspam

larper
Apr 9, 2019
Jeffery or whatever mod is handling this: can we add any jquery / JS modifications to make targeted changes?

larper
Apr 9, 2019
that is enough to make the bernie posts fly around

larper
Apr 9, 2019
If any of you nerd idiots are interested in chatting about setting up a build system & collab workflow for the stylesheet i am on discord at xkcdlarp.