Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

+1 for night crew/day crew being the main choices. anything else can come after & fall under those two imo

i think non-fyad day/nite crews are pathetic knockoffs and really dumb and always have been

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Anywhere that has a 24/7 presence develops a day/night crew, sometimes enforced (work shifts) sometimes natural

Log off some time

cribbing the "nite krew" spelling verbatim isn't really helping the case of organic development. further, if you want to adhere to this forums marxist overtones it should refer to shifts as if we were factory workers, the intended audience of the manifesto.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sure shifts sounds fine, whatever, but :jerkbag: about stealing fyad valor, i never even spelled it that way turbonerd

i dont give a poo poo about stolen valor lol, its just about having a single ounce of creativity and making something of your own to enjoy and be proud of.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The creativity and pride of people being awake and posting at different times~*

pretty win to be needlessly hostile and reductive. :cheerdoge:

2DCAT posted:

Day crew/nite crew and then later death crew have been around c-spam since it's inception and it's kind of dumb to just shrug it off and dismiss it. I thoroughly enjoyed writing dumb nite crew references into all kinds of songs as the dumb gifs served as a source of inspiration. I don't care where it originated from but it's part of c-spam lore imo... Kind of like i don't care which country aquavit originated from, it's part of Swedish and Norwegian culture.

thats cool man and im glad you did and do. i appreciate you and your work, always. just my $0.02 as a regular rear end poster

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

2DCAT posted:

:same: you were always a great mod and still are a good poster and that wasn't meant to be an attack or anything but just my perspective as well :toot:

i thank you for sharing with me and i agree with ur assessment. thank u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

You came at me first bud :cheers:

How so? Can you show me where?